Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for Hughton to move on?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sadly, having read a few of his previous threads, he is certainly stupid enough for this not to be fishing

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
After a shit day at the office we don't need this shit. Get behind Chris and the team FFS ! UNBELIEVABLE !

We have a right to criticise a poor performance so long as we're not trolling, no-one is trawling. Had a bad day too, none of it footy related but I respect real criticism.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Its not top fishing its pointless attention seeking bollocks by a keyboard warrior with callouses on his palms
I thought including Appleton was clear fishing no one in their right mind would seriously concider him.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Better get richard Tiltman in for Knockhart
Beat Spurs next Wednesday at Wembley and the bedwetters will disappear for a few games.

Lose to Spurs and its two points from eighteen, that will be a fact, we're in for more of the same from Chris. he does get it wrong on occassions, Cardiff, Leeds from previous seasons. We're falling like a stone, the only benefit is, so are others, there's no use getting on Chris's back, the chairman will rightly back him, i can see his only goal this season must be to keep us up and I think he will do that. But we are allowed to become frustrated with performance and input levels, its game by game, we just need to keep our nerve.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought including Appleton was clear fishing no one in their right mind would seriously concider him.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I actually thought it was Jeremy Preece posting - Quite a few Managers turned down the West Brom Managers job in the past because Preece was always insistent that Michael Appleton had to be part of their Backroom Team before Appleton went out on his own and failed everywhere he went

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
0514ecbd54238b798603d86a3d6575a129603d-wm.jpg
This x 10!

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

Oh for fecks sake get a grip, we knew it was going to be tuff, we are on track, the players have not performed the last “two” games and no one more than them and Chris want to get it right, faith fella faith.

I’m not looking on this board again tonight...

Get a grip.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm starting to wonder if he's been found out at this level. Both Newcastle and Norwich seemed to think he wasn't up to it in the Premier League and I'm starting to wonder if they were right.

The first sign of a manager loosing the plot is to make random team selections and playing players out of position. Playing a rightback (who's done nothing to justify his inclusion yet) in place of Knockert just highlights his defensive mentality.

Blindly picking Glen 'offside' Murray, who is woefully out of form, over Hemed who was in-form before his ban, is also baffling.

I'm starting to wonder if Hughton has some big question marks over him now and perhaps Bloom should start flicking through his phone contacts and seeing who is out of work and proven in the PL. Curbishley, Martin O'Neil, Appleton all spring to mind.

Please ban the OP?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Palace? :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here