Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izzy Brown Go Home

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Would like to see him have a run in the team before judging from a few sub appearances. Was unlucky with the injury. Hasn’t done much but also seems a neat and tidy player to me :shrug:
This, how you can judge him on the 8 or so minutes he seems to get is ridiculous.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is a joke thread, right? He offered more in the 10 minutes he was on than some had for the previous 80, probably should have had 20-25 minutes on that performance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be clear, I'm not blaming him from anything. I just don't understand the point of him being here. Nobody is benefitting from his anonymous ten minute cameos as far as I can see. :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is a joke thread, right? He offered more in the 10 minutes he was on than some had for the previous 80, probably should have had 20-25 minutes on that performance.

This. Give him a chance FFS. Looked decent in pre-season until he got injured.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree, every time i see him he never seems to actually chase the ball down, multiple times since he came on, if he had gone for the ball he would have got there and we could have had a good chance. He seems skillful but looks to put in minimal effort.
agreed ...no urgency at all and doesn't seem to give a hoot........either get stuck in or eff off back to the bridge

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Didn’t do a lot wrong in the very short time he had. I think he has looked ok in the few camios he’s had. Very hard to get up to pace with games when you are thrust on for just a few minutes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Worth questioning his deployment, but not worth a thread, especially with that 'tone'.

I don't recall Lingard pulling up too many trees during his time here. Now look at him.

At Huddersfield Izzy threw strops when subbed off. Different story here. I am sure CH will deploy him appropriately, and with effect.

Whoever suggested he should 'get stuck in' sounds like one of those blokes on the touchline at a kids game, screaming at a six year old to 'get rid of it'. :ffsparr:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I agree, every time i see him he never seems to actually chase the ball down, multiple times since he came on, if he had gone for the ball he would have got there and we could have had a good chance. He seems skillful but looks to put in minimal effort.

Sadly the most recent of a long list of loanees who came for the money and just couldn't be arsed. Why Hughton keeps giving him game time when he puts in so little effort baffles me. Can only guess he shows far more passion and energy on the training ground than he does in matches

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought our fans were excellent tonight and I noted that practically all the team applauded the fans. Brown was one of the first down the tunnel. I don't think this signing is working out for either party.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unbelievably lazy. Looks totally disinterested.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He couldn't be arsed to chase his own flick ons. Don't want to see him come on again while we have Kayal fit and ready. He offers bugger all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Worth questioning his deployment, but not worth a thread, especially with that 'tone'.

I don't recall Lingard pulling up too many trees during his time here. Now look at him.

At Huddersfield Izzy threw strops when subbed off. Different story here. I am sure CH will deploy him appropriately, and with effect.

Whoever suggested he should 'get stuck in' sounds like one of those blokes on the touchline at a kids game, screaming at a six year old to 'get rid of it'. :ffsparr:

Lingard was LIGHTYEARS better for us than Brown has been. He actually scored and set up goals, played very well at points. Brown has shown zero and doesn't even do the basics - chasing down when he's completely fresh, no excuse for that whatsoever.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It should be spelt out to him that his main club Chelsea will be looking at his stats when he is at Brighton as well.
Could be worth giving him a full half against a top 6 side to see what he can really do, as we will lose to them anyway, as most 'fans' think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here