Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Free Legal Stream - Download SBS Australia App

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Our game against Utd is this weekend's designated FTA (free-to-air) match being shown on SBS here in Australia.
Optus Sport have the Premier League Pay/ Subscription rights for the season but SBS are allowed to show at least 1 of the games on FTA each week.
As far as I can see, you should be able to download their App and watch the 'live' stream legally ;

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/08/06/how-watch-premier-league-live-sbs

They're also streaming our match away to Spurs in a few weeks time.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Our game against Utd is this weekend's designated FTA (free-to-air) match being shown on SBS here in Australia.
Optus Sport have the Premier League Pay/ Subscription rights for the season but SBS are allowed to show at least 1 of the games on FTA each week.
As far as I can see, you should be able to download their App and watch the 'live' stream legally ;

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/08/06/how-watch-premier-league-live-sbs

They're also streaming our match away to Spurs in a few weeks time.

Cheers, but get a big orange screen saying content is unavailable outside of Australia due to publishing rights. On the initial 'video' tab, that is.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Just get a message from the app store saying it's only available in Australia and since my account is in England I'm not allowed to have it ! Looks like I shall have to take a digital slap on the wrist

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
On a related note, does anyone know how to cast Mobdro to a smart TV? I can get all the streams perfectly on my phone but I can't for the life of me work out how to send them to another device.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Interesting find. If it's free to air on Aussie TV surely there's a stream of this channel somewhere we can just use, with a masked IP?

Anyone know how to watch SBS online?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Well I can't find a stream of this online and my usual go to of NBC Sports isn't working today as the game is being aired on the big channel and not the little ones that work with a season pass.

Consequently I'm stumped. Anyone got a good tip or do I have to face the lottery of grotty ad-filled illegal streams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here