Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Historical BHA fact check - 1970s

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ADDITIONAL...

Quite surprisingly, they don't have anyone old enough who was 'there' in the mid-1970s.

If anyone on here fits that bill and fancies doing an on camera interview 'somewhere' (undecided) in the city, let me know. I will be at Brighton Station at 2pm tomorrow (Friday), and we can take it from there. They will be in Brighton filming until about 5pm.

Let me know.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I might be able to do it between say three and five if you want.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Deffo the Bosun. Met a Bosun regular earlier this year who recounted the story to me as I was not sure it was an urban myth, like the infamous removal van caper. As a regular NS boy in the 70's/80's I can also remember joining in with the 'can you hear The Bosun sing' chant aimed at the SS where the Bosun faithful stood. Would get a barely audible 'seagulls' from the SS followed by a cheer from the NS.

Jan 30, 2008
Deffo the Bosun. Met a Bosun regular earlier this year who recounted the story to me as I was not sure it was an urban myth, like the infamous removal van caper. As a regular NS boy in the 70's/80's I can also remember joining in with the 'can you hear The Bosun sing' chant aimed at the SS where the Bosun faithful stood. Would get a barely audible 'seagulls' from the SS followed by a cheer from the NS.
the removal van that got done at Palace Bob???
regards
DR

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Had many good away days in that removal van. You could get about 15-20 people crammed into the back of that van.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here