I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What's our win % under him?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yeah....blame it all on the ref, it will all seem better then! FFS ........... see the same game as most of us watched! EVERY ref in EVERY game will make a few wrong decisions, in the main they equal themselves out, but please dont try saying it was completely the refs fault we lost the game! the penalty was a clear cut penalty and the other goal was unfortunate, apart from that the ref had a reasonable game.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They should have appointed a Premier League referee like they did for the play-off matches last season.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Yeah....blame it all on the ref, it will all seem better then! FFS ........... see the same game as most of us watched! EVERY ref in EVERY game will make a few wrong decisions, in the main they equal themselves out, but please dont try saying it was completely the refs fault we lost the game! the penalty was a clear cut penalty and the other goal was unfortunate, apart from that the ref had a reasonable game.

Wasn't the ref who cost us the game no and he managed the game ok but, on checking the match again after getting home, both out biggest shouts were 100% pens so his mistakes massively influenced things. As did Upsons stupid challenge.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought the ref was fine. Although he did delay some 50/50 decisions, such as a potential foul on Upson that he allowed to go-until he realised that County then had a two on one.

As for penalties involving Leo Ulloa, his antics aren't helping his cause at the moment. I was only saying to the fellah next to me that it was a matter of time before he lost us a cast iron penalty.

Last edited:

gully1984

May 3, 2014
We didn't lose the game because of the ref, we lost the game because we were unlucky. The ref was very poor though, made some very dubious decisions.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No point blaming the ref for that. Bad luck and stupid mistake= were loose

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Wasn't the ref who cost us the game no and he managed the game ok but, on checking the match again after getting home, both out biggest shouts were 100% pens so his mistakes massively influenced things. As did Upsons stupid challenge.

So, you not only saw the game live, you then went home and watched a recording to be convinced that certain decisions may have been wrong (in your opinion) this only underlines the fact the the same video technology as used in Rugby should be used in football, until that happens we will always have these disputes over what was right or wrong.

Personally I think if a team does enough in a game it will never have to rely on half baked decisions from a human being, good positive play usually results in goals, we did not do 90 minutes of good positive play, nothing like it, sadly, tonight, Derby outplayed and out witted us, they broke and were dangerous we broke and were not.

I bleed blue & white stripes, but you have to be realistic.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
So, you not only saw the game live, you then went home and watched a recording to be convinced that certain decisions may have been wrong (in your opinion) this only underlines the fact the the same video technology as used in Rugby should be used in football, until that happens we will always have these disputes over what was right or wrong.

Personally I think if a team does enough in a game it will never have to rely on half baked decisions from a human being, good positive play usually results in goals, we did not do 90 minutes of good positive play, nothing like it, sadly, tonight, Derby outplayed and out witted us, they broke and were dangerous we broke and were not.

Nonsense.

We had a cast iron penalty and the referee did not give it. There are very fine lines between success and failure at this level of the game and marginal calls can make all the difference.

Who knows what the final result of the game would have been if that penalty had been given, but to imply that the result over 90 minutes is never affected by poor refereeing decisions is simply not true.

And if you think sitting behind the ball for 45 minutes in the 2nd half is "outwitting us"........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

What rot. Being realistic are you?

Derby were not close to ouyplaying us.

a few shots off target one of which hit the keeper and a penalty.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
We didn't have the rub of the green against a good side tonight. The ref gave them everything in the first half, I thought it was a foul to us before their first but need to see the replay

Falmerite

Jul 26, 2004
Burgess Hill

Hitony just take a look at the match stats mate, you don't have a clue

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not blaming it for the result but the ref def gave Derby the more favourable decisions. We got very little - he seemed to side with Derby for sure.

Out of interest has anyone seen the Calde incident on tv? Looked a clear pen to me..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here