Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you prefer to go up in the play-off final?

Reading or Huddersfield?

• Reading

Votes: 67 32.8%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 137 67.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Reading. Purely because I think Wagner is a massive Wagner.

Another southern game is no bad thing either plus I think Reading are more likely to struggle in the premier league. I'm still astonished they've got this far, they're really not particularly good.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Reading. Purely because I think Wagner is a massive Wagner.

This is exactly why I voted Reading. I want to see the smile wiped off Wagner's face. He said Brighton were "bottlers" a few weeks ago. he could do with some quiet dignity.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Huddersfield conceded 9 goals against Fulham this season & their manager is a twunt. Reading are a bunch of pansies with tinpot prawn sandwich fans. It's like choosing which terminal illness you'd prefer to die from...

The only positive is Jaap Stam. Stand up guy who deserves a reputation and better prospects than his current position offers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Any team that goes to Massive and crushes their dreams deserves our support.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Would have to Huddersfield purely based on the fact I have never been to their ground.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not too fussed I think both clubs will struggle to recruit many decent players. Maybe I'd prefer Reading just to have a Pritchard moment when someone is on their way to sign for them until we give their agent a call whilst their on the M25

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Huddersfield for me. I do not wish to see the new Chinese owners of Reading in the Premier League or any league for that matter as they are extremely dodgy . Plus Huddersfield back in the top division after so long will pee off Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday who believe they have a divine right to be there .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Uddersfields, negative GD, full of loan players, unsporting manager, dodgy tactics at the end of the season, its a long journey up north

Reading please, then Huddersfield will return to mid table

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shame, junior Soprano had 2 tickets for corporate seats for play off final
Were both going to go but not now, Reading v Huddersfield, no thanks

Ill take them off your hands!

Let me know

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is exactly why I voted Reading. I want to see the smile wiped off Wagner's face. He said Brighton were "bottlers" a few weeks ago. he could do with some quiet dignity.

Did he? Where?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Huddersfield conceded 9 goals against Fulham this season & their manager is a twunt. Reading are a bunch of pansies with tinpot prawn sandwich fans. It's like choosing which terminal illness you'd prefer to die from...

The only positive is Jaap Stam. Stand up guy who deserves a reputation and better prospects than his current position offers.

Reading conceded 7 (seven) to Norwich in one half. No one who concedes 7 (seven) in a half in the championship, to mediocrity, deserves to get promoted the same season. Norwich couldn't even score against us.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Reading conceded 7 (seven) to Norwich in one half. No one who concedes 7 (seven) in a half in the championship, to mediocrity, deserves to get promoted the same season. Norwich couldn't even score against us.

Didn't the same happen to Norwich in their promotion season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here