Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dodgy Albion merchandise

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We need a pic of the aforementioned scarves, these were on sale outside the Swan before the Bristol City game also. Also half and half scarves spotted for sale around the corner from Villa Park (sadly i didn't get a photo) View attachment 85233

He'll be using the unsold stock for DIY/car maintenance for the rest of his life,

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
inbrighton-front.jpg

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

I think the current squad should bring out a dodgy new CD to celebrate this seasons' achievement!
The "Amex Rap" with Anthony Knockaert on lead vocals, after his Wigan efforts! :rave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There seems to be a nice little alternative street market developing round Falmer station on match days nowadays. The now-established reasonably-priced hot dog vans were joined for the Bristol City match by a fairly impressive dodgy merchandise stall. It'll be a full blown three ring circus of geezers all jostling for position by the time the first home Premier League fixture comes around, bless 'em :lol:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Just got back from NY. First person I bump into in the hotel lift is a Newcastle season ticket holder. Our conversation was quite friendly until he started taking the piss out of our selling "champions" T Shirts. I told him it was some chancer, but it didn't look good. Someone, somewhere has a lot to answer for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here