Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even more Zamora

FishFinger

Banned
May 27, 2015
Ok so this is what I been told by a mate.

He has a friend who works with him and also at the lancing training complex, and he told my mate that Bobby Z deal looks like it is defiantly going to happen and hes already been around looking at the training ground a few times and meeting everyone etc...

That is all I was told

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually

He has a friend who works with him and also at the lancing training complex, and he told my mate that Bobby Z deal looks like it is defiantly going to happen and hes already been around looking at the training ground a few times and meeting everyone etc...

That is all I was told

Hmmm, 2 posts? FishFinger seems apt as we appear to be fishing!!

Tiresome

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who's he defying though?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
In my job I often go on social network sites and freely give out professional information, but shhhhh don't tell anyone ;)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Still 2s freely available at BV. If this had legs, some big players would have had their 50p worth Shirley? Either way, probably has more legs than the player nowadays.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

That is all I was told

Defiantly? In defiance of whom, exactly?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm intrigued, he's only posted twice but he's managed to change the wording under his username to 'banned'. Could be that he's well practised on forums, or could be an established member trying to protect their identity, so to speak.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here