Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Price of Football 2017

Jan 30, 2008
For work we've looked at the cost of season tickets compared to property rents and prices near to the grounds of the clubs.

Cost of football property comparison

It makes some interesting reading where near Anfield, 103 season tickets could buy you a 3 bed house or 1 season ticket could secure you over 2 months rent!

Actually makes BHAFC prices not bad value compared to property around here!
what's property prices got to do with it ??:facepalm:
regards
DR

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
what's property prices got to do with it ??:facepalm:
regards
DR

The company I work for is in property so had to make it related!

Given that property is a major outgoing for most people it was interesting to compare that to the prices. If you can afford £1000/month rent are you more likely to be able to afford a season ticket as a percentage of your outgoings? Or actually do you have less disposable income and in fact it's more affordable to those in area with cheaper rents/house prices?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8203327 said:
The one that matters, we have the second most expensive pie after Spurs:

View attachment 91183

What actually matters is whether they are reheated or do they finish cooking them at the Amex?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think Man City's owner is so rich it would barely make any difference if they hiked up the prices so they have got a nice happy medium going there , Arsenal however are simply taking the piss out of their fans who really have done little in the way of protesting the cost of football at their club so i suppose those in charge just carry on regardless , if i supported arsenal i simply couldn't afford to watch them play ! .

And Man City compete for the greatest prizes, at those cheap prices, with an array of great players.

Arsenal rip off mugs at £2k a go, to watch also rans.

Jan 30, 2008
The company I work for is in property so had to make it related!

Given that property is a major outgoing for most people it was interesting to compare that to the prices. If you can afford £1000/month rent are you more likely to be able to afford a season ticket as a percentage of your outgoings? Or actually do you have less disposable income and in fact it's more affordable to those in area with cheaper rents/house prices?
watered down ,the lets price people out of the game because of your house value , really:facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here