Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How old are BHA players?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
People tend to focus on Bruno being 63 and Glenda being 34 (I think). But I read today that Gross it's only 26. I believe Dunk and Duffy are 25.

How old are the squad? Perhaps younger than some think?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
People tend to focus on Bruno being 63 and Glenda being 34 (I think). But I read today that Gross it's only 26. I believe Dunk and Duffy are 25.

How old are the squad? Perhaps younger than some think?

For starters Bruno is only 57 the rest are all 19.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This information is usually available on Wikipedia; it does require the effort of typing the name into the search engine, though, which can be pretty tough....................

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bruno is 37 but has the body of a 27 year old and legs of a 34 year old

Those are extraordinarily precise estimates. Are you Gunther von Hagens by any chance?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This information is usually available on Wikipedia; it does require the effort of typing the name into the search engine, though, which can be pretty tough....................

Thanks for that positive contribution. I guess it takes persistent and consistent effort to build a reputation such as yours. Thanks.

My thinking was less about the players ages specifically and more a wider thought about the agedness of the squad. We were well know last season for having a very old squad - it now strikes me that we have a team where many of the players are at what a lot of people would call peak age, or even younger. If that's the case, our start in the Prem looks even more impressive.

Sunday's starting XI were:

Ryan 25
Bruno 37
Dunk 25
Duffy 25
Bong 29
Knocky 25
Propper 26
Stephens 27
Jose 25
Gross 26
Murray 34

Average age 27.6 somewhat skewed by Bruno and Murray

bha.PNG

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Those are extraordinarily precise estimates. Are you Gunther von Hagens by any chance?

Oh, please don't mention the name Gunter.

We had a NSCer with that username on here a few years back. It certainly wasn't players AGES he was obsessed with....

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I imagine a fair few Israelis have Polish ancestry

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here