Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool at the Amex, ticket sales

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It never does though. People told me 15, 10 years ago that the PL financial model would collapse. That escalating ticket prices and player wages were unsustainable.

Instead, the figures have risen several fold. Not in small part, due to the huge overseas interest. You only have to see MOTD shots of hundreds of smiling (Thomas Cook package) football tourists at Anfield and OT. Happily taking iphone shots of AWAY teams celebrating goals. They've paid several hundred pound each for the privilege. Symptomatic of the huge demand.

The stadia fanbases of clubs of southern clubs has been transformed, Chelsea and Arsenal have lost all their original working class season ticket holders, unless they happen to earn fortunes.

Might be right, although if it does burst it’s going to be a hell of a bang. Average TV audience for a PL game is apparently 12 million........and that’s with every single game being televised. I travel to Asia a lot, they are completely hooked (partly due to the betting but not exclusively).

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
So can anybody help answer the q. How many are left?
Am a STH but was hoping to get a few extras but don't have any other family memberships. And how does STH guest work? Is it just 1 additional ticket I'm entitled to buy?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
£45 for the north stand.

I think it will sell out quickly. LFC and ManU are massive draws. The demand will include current Albion supporters who love Liverpool, plus members getting tickets for LFC mates.

Remember going to the Goldstone 80-81 season tickets were £2.50 for adults in the North regardless og who we played, £7 in todays money. How things have changed?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
So can anybody help answer the q. How many are left?
Am a STH but was hoping to get a few extras but don't have any other family memberships. And how does STH guest work? Is it just 1 additional ticket I'm entitled to buy?

Most are gone in the main areas, with only the odd 1 or two scattered around the popular stands, but there are some left the Southern end plus some of the western stands. The general sale to Bronze members under 32 points went online an hour ago so a lot of tickets have been snapped up.

W1A, S1G, E1H, S1A altogether list about 250 or so tickets, but there are a handful of seats in other areas if you check.

Last edited:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Most are gone in the main areas, with only the odd 1 or two scattered around the popular stands, but there are some left the Southern end plus some of the western stands. The general sale to Bronze members under 32 points went online an hour ago so a lot of tickets have been snapped up.

W1A, S1G, E1H, S1A altogether list about 250 or so tickets, but there are a handful of seats in other areas if you check.

really helpful thanks.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I still think there will be a few on sale for the STH's to get an extra few.

If tickets get opened up to STHs on 31st, how does it work? I've not used this option before. Can you buy just one ticket for a 'guest' (which would be a bit crap as you'd be sitting in totally different places)? Or more?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If tickets get opened up to STHs on 31st, how does it work? I've not used this option before. Can you buy just one ticket for a 'guest' (which would be a bit crap as you'd be sitting in totally different places)? Or more?

One ticket per season ticket holder plus any season ticket holders on your friends and family, who hasn't already used their allocation. They have to sit where there is an empty seat.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_2246.PNG

One of the sites selling purports to have a stack of tickets available, at huge prices.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Is anyone with access to the tickets for Liverpool able to say how many are left roughly pls?

Cheers

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Remember going to the Goldstone 80-81 season tickets were £2.50 for adults in the North regardless og who we played, £7 in todays money. How things have changed?

I think I paid around £23 for my Season Ticket in the South West stand, for the first season in the First Division.

It certainly wasn't £2.50. You guys did have it cheap in the North.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here