Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We have rode our luck of late but this has been coming. Another 45 mins yet though I suppose for CH to sort things out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't worry ref look at your watch, realise time's up and move to blow but then realise there's an attack on for Hudds and let them play in. Somes up his first half giving them everything :angry:

Despite the luck (deflections / offsides) for all goals they have been 2 goals better than us though. Appalling performance. Shocking midfield. Missing Stephen's & Baldock as well as half our team who simply haven't turned up!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Huddersfield are playing great stuff and getting the rub of the green.
It reminds me of the first half against charlton last season.

The boys are shell shocked at the moment.
Not sure if Chris can do anything about it, but if anyone can be can.

Whatever happens we're still top. Leeds have to play them on Sunday.
Hope they put in as good a performance then

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Totally this plus Bruno slow and afraid to tackle, Murphy and knockheart not in the game. We have lost the midfield AGAIN and pose no threat. This is reminding me of the Newcastle game, CH needs to sort this out, winning is habitual losing is contagious. I hope CH doesn't go defensive and settle for this goal difference, he has history.

Reminding me of Cardiff away last year. At least we picked ourselves up after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why did the ref play more than the 2 mins of added time (their goal was 47'12)? No excuse for not blowing up when the 2 mins was up (why was it 2 mins anway? No hold ups, no subs, no trainers on pitch). That's robbed us of getting anything from this game. You'd have thought in this sodding day and age refs would have watches that work.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Game of two halfs but on the first one Hughton has been out managed. Hopefully Huds will do the same to Leeds on Sunday.

Leeds will turn up with some passion and some urgency, we have turned up with nothing to offer

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Norwood and Murphy have been especially poor and must be replaced by Sidwell and March. I doubt it'll make any difference tonight as we have been totally outplayed. Huddersfield have been excellent. A sanguine reminder to those who think we as good as up already. We are a long way from being promoted and with many other top teams to play this month all promotion talk should be banished.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We could have had 9 men with no CMs on the pitch for the first half and the score would be the same.

It's almost getting embarrassing now our stats without Stephens.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder how many assists 'deflection' will get this half?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here