Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan embarrasses himself (and humanity)

There's Morons everywhere & what he said and did was out of order, he's one tw@t but the Palace obsession by the Nsc masses is almost moronic
We'll carry on looking forward to booking our tickets for yet another Wembley day out & you lot carry on wetting your pants at every bit of Palace news as possible.:tosser:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There's Morons everywhere & what he said and did was out of order, he's one tw@t but the Palace obsession by the Nsc masses is almost moronic
We'll carry on looking forward to booking our tickets for yet another Wembley day out & you lot carry on wetting your pants at every bit of Palace news as possible.:tosser:

Just for you.

After the woman he confronted Alan Pardew and said why no league wins in 2016. Nothing to do with me came the mealy mouthed reply.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Random bigot on twitter , and Palace fans are tarred with the same brush.
Great thread :ffsparr:

It's not that part.

He's a Surrey CCC supporter :ohmy:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Talking of morons ,it's 'There are morons everywhere' not 'There's morons everywhere'

This is about the one thing I would never criticise Palace on - they are a true multiracial club and I bet this guy will get a bit of deserved blowback from his own

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
After the dreadful events in Brussels how can idiots say they hale people for supporting another football club. Certainly hate all murdering terrorists but not football supporters.

You are sooo right. After the events of Brussels I no longer hate Justin Beiber, Kippers, scented candles or even macaroni cheese. How could I?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
There's Morons everywhere & what he said and did was out of order, he's one tw@st but the Palace obsession by the Nsc masses is almost moronic

Now young man/lady. I want you to go sit on the naughty step and think about what you have posted. You need to sit there long enough to think about the irony in your post.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I agree - it's irrelevant what football team the **** supports - couldn't care less.

However, to suggest it's BHA who are obsessed, given the post counts of certain palace posters is... Well... Not true!

Events in Brussels are another reminder that what football team you support isn't anywhere near the same as real life stuff... I'm sure you all appreciate what I mean...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're the one pissing your pants over this, petal. So annoyed that you've rushed to post on your rival's forum.

And talking of obsession, practically every time you post on here you have to post about being a league higher. You can't just be content with the fact, you have to post about it. You're quite obsessive. Why do you do that? That's not the actions of a man happy with his lot in the world.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...another palace fan embarrasses himself....

[tweet]711371316067180544[/tweet]

:lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I've not clicked on the link or read any more than the quote showing what he said.

Why does it matter which football team he supports? Just checking.

Well, we have this brush, see... it is quite broad... oh, and some tar...

:wink:

I actually feel sorry for our Palace fans on here about this.

On one hand they are as disgusted as we, and most everyone else is by the actions and words of a bigot.
On the other they feel that they have to defend having the name of their Football Club dragged into it.

The latter will, or could to the small mind, be construed as defending the actions of the former.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.

Hope he gets the help he needs. Instead of joining in the vile Twitter dogpile, I have been following the attempts of a person who knows him (a lefty woman he lists as a co-director of his PR firm) to get him arrested or sectioned all day. The PR company is fictional (his own creation) and it seems he's actually a Lib Dem activist known to local mental health and social workers having what appears to be a nervous breakdown. He has been Tweeting female newsreaders for a while and apparently wanted to be a news story. I hate genuine fascists and racists, but I'm 99.99% sure this guy is just cracking up. Major anti fascist Twitterers are now also saying it looks like a mental health issue and are asking people to lay off him. Like I say, I hope he gets the help he needs if that's the case.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
[tweet]711371316067180544[/tweet]

:lolol:

Don't get me wrong, I think what Leicester are doing this season is quite incredible and I'll be thrilled if they win the league.

But watching that has actually made me vomit a small amount of stomach acid into my own mouth.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Don't get me wrong, I think what Leicester are doing this season is quite incredible and I'll be thrilled if they win the league.

But watching that has actually made me vomit a small amount of stomach acid into my own mouth.
You have to remember that those palace 'fans' are probably visiting Selhurst for the first time in about ten years, at least since they were last in the top flight. Other years they've been supporting, from the armchair, their real premier league teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here