Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Muitt

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
From what I've seen of Fenelon, I doubt that he is going to make it. Hope I'm wrong.

Rea? Why not? Never seen him, but reports say he's a prospect.

I've never heard of Muitt.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I can see no harm in giving one or two of the Development Squad a couple of games before the end of the season. Walton has already proved he's good enough, the others can't do any worse than some of the current squad, several of whom, hopefully, will be going at the end of the season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I can see no harm in giving one or two of the Development Squad a couple of games before the end of the season. Walton has already proved he's good enough, the others can't do any worse than some of the current squad, several of whom, hopefully, will be going at the end of the season.

Time for giving the Development Squad a run out is during the Summer friendlies shirley?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Definitely, would prefer to see some of the DS lads over the loan players.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From what I've seen of Fenelon, I doubt that he is going to make it. Hope I'm wrong.

Can't really see it myself either. Another in the long line of unsuccessful youth team strikers produced by the Albion. Quite staggering that nobody in living memory has ever managed to scout or coach a striker through from youth level with sufficient ability to make a decent professional career, either at the Albion or at another Football League club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've actually played with the guy. For some reason a mate of mine managed to talk him in to a couple of games with our distinctly average 4-a-side team. It obviously didn't last long and he was way better than any player I had ever seen in that competition but at no point did I think "there's a future Championship striker"!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Mentioned this in another thread. I'd be inclined to play Rea and would recall Dallinson from Dartford as well with a view to working him into the matchday squad.

Would also take Muitt and Charlie Harris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here