Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irrational Dislikes

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just been reminded after reading the John Motson thread, really can't bear to listen to him, infact if he is ever commenting I normally end up turning the sound down or switching off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People who decide to stick their tongues out for photos. Its not endearing. Its not cool. It makes you look like a drooling moron.

And I include footballers in that just after they've scored.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The guy who sits behind that computer on the TV show 'Pointless'. He has the most pointless job, but maybe that's the point.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Flex Your Head

I really really hate it when people change the names of politicians and political parties to make some petty little point. It absolutely reeks of playground-level sophistication and a complete lack of any wit or imagination.

Examples:

Tony B-liar
Liebour Party
David Camoron
CamerWRONG
CONservatives
Fib Dems
Ewwkip

And so on and on and on.

It does seem to be more prevalent on the Mail website than anywhere else, but whatever, just STOP IT AND EFFING GROW UP!

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
I really really hate it when people change the names of politicians and political parties to make some petty little point. It absolutely reeks of playground-level sophistication and a complete lack of any wit or imagination.

Examples:

Tony B-liar
Liebour Party
David Camoron
CamerWRONG
CONservatives
Fib Dems
Ewwkip

And so on and on and on.

It does seem to be more prevalent on the Mail website than anywhere else, but whatever, just STOP IT AND EFFING GROW UP!

Bellend Sebastian?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Some fecking indian keeps phoning me and telling me my microsoft computer has a problem. I normally engage the feckers for about 10 minutes..." Which one is it, I have 5?" ...and when I have had enough I tell them I don't have microsoft computers, I have apples....they then slam the phone down.

I think this is payback for the days of empire!

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
At the supermarket checkout and rather than wait till you've put your food on they start piling their food on leaving you with no room.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here