Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ah,another piggy-poo lover.I looked for a pig pervert description,and funnily enough the only language that has one is German!The common sense pragmatic move is very obviously to leave the failing EU,before it sinks even further.Our young people deserve work,not mass unemployment like the EU offers.

Ask Pastafarian, he probably has a bookmark for Pig perversions.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Time for no deal. Just get on with it. No deal at least gives us certainty and will almost certainly mean the EU comes back with a better offer at some point in the future.

No deal will bring years of further negotiations, it isn't an end result, and therefore, not a lot of certainty.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
needn't have been this way if the referendum result was up held fully, all this crap about keeping everyone one happy wasn't going to work , there's winners and there's losers, the remainer's lost so it should have been Brexit full steam ahead
regards
DR

They must've realised sometime ago they couldn't come up with a workable deal. Knowing that, its incompetence of the highest order not to have planned for no deal even if they wanted to avoid it all costs. Its ruined her negotiating position and for that alone she has to go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Not having that. Two profs is good value and comes up with some comedy stupidity, but sir albion is an absolute moron. They are poles apart.

It's just reams and reams of ill-considered, unfounded bile, usually post-fixed with a crappy smiley - the mark of a brain-dead simpleton and the very definition of pure drivel. There is only one other poster on here who threaten's sir albion's village idiot status, I'd point it out but he always threatens to cry and I can't be arsed with that today.

Whatever side of the fence you're on, some of the personal attacks on here are pretty poor IMO.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The People voted to Brexit.
Parliament, the representatives of The People, will never agree how to do this (and most, with the honourable exception of May, are determined to stop it) and so left to Parliament it will never happen.
So the People must vote again on the only two options left: Stay or No Deal Brexit. If we vote No Deal then parliament will not be able to stop it. Its up to us.
Giving us another vote cannot be 'undemocratic' by definition and will enable us to move forward with certainty.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
needn't have been this way if the referendum result was up held fully, all this crap about keeping everyone one happy wasn't going to work , there's winners and there's losers, the remainer's lost so it should have been Brexit full steam ahead
regards
DR

Who are the winners and what will they have won? £350m to the NHS each week? ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] is saying the EU will not renegotiate.

I can list a better deal I would like now. There's no way the EU would agree to it however.

Yeah, on the principles May has gone to the table with. If you or somebody else went with a different set of principles, no doubt the outcome would be different.

This is the deal we get with the objectives May and the Tories have set. I agree with HT, there is no real renegotiation if our objectives don't move.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Staying IS the best deal available. Any leave deal is worse!

Labour propose taking the UK out of the EU in line with the referendum result. Their "deal" most certainly is not remaining, regardless of how many times you keep saying it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Labour propose taking the UK out of the EU in line with the referendum result. Their "deal" most certainly is not remaining, regardless of how many times you keep saying it.

and let's hear what Labour's Brexit deal will really be

Jan 30, 2008

They must've realised sometime ago they couldn't come up with a workable deal. Knowing that, its incompetence of the highest order not to have planned for no deal even if they wanted to avoid it all costs. Its ruined her negotiating position and for that alone she has to go.
I agree
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here