Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To all Palace Fans, Please post your opinions on last night here.

Southwick

Dec 5, 2018
Palace fan here. Didn't go to the game but watched it. Palace deserved to lose. The team were inept and leaderless. BHA did what they had to do. The first goal wasn't a pen though.

Well done you lot, my wife was happy (she supports BHA) and I know a couple of you on here, so pleased for them.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The image is a fake though isn't it? I'm sure the same image was on another thread but with a different message on the banners.

No, this was the actual banner. So pathetic that it is hard to believe, I know.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I'll post this on behalf of a BBS poster.

"We are miles behind Brighton as a club. They have sourced better players than we have. First time at the Amex last night and it is very impressive , compare this to our shithole.
Their players are a proper team and as I have said many times we are a weak team with weak minded players. Look at Wilf last night, he was pathetic and their fans nearly made him cry. They have a very good manager we have an old age pensioner who looks gormless a lot of the time. We have too many stripey Nigel fans who just happy clap no matter what dross our team produce.This isn't a knee jerk from last nights game. I have said all season we are a very poor side and last night wasn't a bad day at the office it is as good as we can play. Everyone would have picked that team last night so where do we go from here? With Old Boy Roy in charge I think it could be the championship."

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

"We are miles behind Brighton as a club. They have sourced better players than we have. First time at the Amex last night and it is very impressive , compare this to our shithole.
Their players are a proper team and as I have said many times we are a weak team with weak minded players. Look at Wilf last night, he was pathetic and their fans nearly made him cry. They have a very good manager we have an old age pensioner who looks gormless a lot of the time. We have too many stripey Nigel fans who just happy clap no matter what dross our team produce.This isn't a knee jerk from last nights game. I have said all season we are a very poor side and last night wasn't a bad day at the office it is as good as we can play. Everyone would have picked that team last night so where do we go from here? With Old Boy Roy in charge I think it could be the championship."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Harsh but true :D

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Hate to say it, but I have always thought these last few seasons that palace are too good to actually go down - they do have/have had some good players. But last night they seemed quite woeful -for over an hour, they seemed utterly incapable of breaching our defence, which we know is good, but even so. I can fully understand their fan's frustration. But had to laugh nonetheless!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
What’s annoying is that for the first time Palace do look like a genuinely poor team, but unfortunately there are easily 3 worse teams, so they won’t go down.

What’s interesting is the argument that they have a better squad than us. I know their goal machine :)D) is injured, but their bench yesterday looked to be the weakest of probably any team we’ve played - not one of them worried me.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What’s annoying is that for the first time Palace do look like a genuinely poor team, but unfortunately there are easily 3 worse teams, so they won’t go down.

What’s interesting is the argument that they have a better squad than us. I know their goal machine :)D) is injured, but their bench yesterday looked to be the weakest of probably any team we’ve played - not one of them worried me.

Exactly - Look at their bench compared to ours.

We bring on Andone, AK and Balogun.

They bring on a Norwegian Sunday League pub player.

EVERYTHING goes through Zaha - and when he doesn't get the ball he throws his arms around and sulks.

If I was the Palace chairman, I'd cash in on him now - but I'd also get a manager in who knows how to spend wisely - not leave the buying to the likes of Dougie Freedman.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Exactly - Look at their bench compared to ours.

We bring on Andone, AK and Balogun.

They bring on a Norwegian Sunday League pub player.

EVERYTHING goes through Zaha - and when he doesn't get the ball he throws his arms around and sulks.

If I was the Palace chairman, I'd cash in on him now - but I'd also get a manager in who knows how to spend wisely - not leave the buying to the likes of Dougie Freedman.

Shut the holy cow up will you.....

What is wrong with you, they are doing just fine, we could learn a lot from the teachers, we are merely pupils.....

Crack on Freedman & Roy.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hate to say it, but I have always thought these last few seasons that palace are too good to actually go down - they do have/have had some good players. But last night they seemed quite woeful -for over an hour, they seemed utterly incapable of breaching our defence, which we know is good, but even so. I can fully understand their fan's frustration. But had to laugh nonetheless!

They won't go down, not becuase they're too good, but because the 5 teams currently below them are really poor and will probably return the lowest points total required to finish 17th for years. Zaha may have been kept quiet last night, but he'll do enough in the next 23 games to win the 21-22 points required to stay up. If he gets a long term injury they're ****ed though.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well....I thought I would go to the Gym for the 1st half , mainly to stop me drinking too much listening to it on the radio.

Came out turned my car radio on the second Brighton scored the 3rd, turned it back off , went home had a shower and watched I am a celebrity...checked my phone at 9.45 saw we won the second half, shrugged the shoulders and life goes on.

I feel quite sad my mojo for football over the last 3 seasons is so low, I want to blame my club but its just premier football bores the pants of me. ( although I understand your joy this is what being a fan is all about )

theboybilly

For no rational reason I was a bit (just a tiny bit really) concerned when Sorloth came on. I had it in mind that with a tiring defence he might just fluke something and kickstart a revival. I needn't have worried. Then Schlupp came on and all my worries disappeared. We have a vastly superior squad now and certainly not a collective of individuals like they have.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well....I thought I would go to the Gym for the 1st half , mainly to stop me drinking too much listening to it on the radio.

Came out turned my car radio on the second Brighton scored the 3rd, turned it back off , went home had a shower and watched I am a celebrity...checked my phone at 9.45 saw we won the second half, shrugged the shoulders and life goes on.

I feel quite sad my mojo for football over the last 3 seasons is so low, I want to blame my club but its just premier football bores the pants of me. ( although I understand your joy this is what being a fan is all about )

3-0 with 10 men in the first half, against Palace it does & never will get better than that.....

You need to nip down the doctors fella, this sounds serious.....

Oh hang on...

Your Palace aren't you....

There is no cure, sorry...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here