Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The train station is not fit for purpose at mid week games.
Sussex police are an absolute joke. Vast numbers mostly brought in from other counties managed very badly by the inexperienced Sussex plod.
Your plastic support (50% of your crowd) make the game seem unimportant these days.
Held in for an hour after the game.
Hilarious.... I have been held in many times at you cesspit of a ground, more than an hour on several occasions.

Queuing at Norwood J is a disaster, always has been.

Old Bill wouldn't have had to manage anything if your baby squad hadn't decided their sense of entitlement told them they didn't have to have tickets to attend an all ticket game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sussex police are an absolute joke. Vast numbers mostly brought in from other counties managed very badly by the inexperienced Sussex plod.
Your plastic support (50% of your crowd) make the game seem unimportant these days.

It's only a problem when your bunch of goons turn up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Indeed.

The need for a Goon Express after a midweek game causes massive problems with the rail travel.

Much better to have a midday weekend kickoff with loads of time for the 22:15 to Grimsville to fit into the timetable.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
447 left , possible they will all go but i reckon about 150 short of a sell out , which is not bad i suppose seeing as we're playing a bottom six side on a tuesday night .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm on my way back from Birmingham and get to Lewes at 1922. The Falmer train goes a minute later. Anyone know if they hold it ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm on my way back from Birmingham and get to Lewes at 1922. The Falmer train goes a minute later. Anyone know if they hold it ?

Yes they usually do if it's no more than 5 minutes late on a normal day up until 19.00 and 19.30 on matchdays , so theoretically you have until 19.27 i guess + 3 minutes injury time in the signaller has had a good day .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Believe it or not, I was chatting to a Palace fan at work yesterday, that can actually speak without spouting bile.
He commented on how ztrange it was, not many Albion fans were going to the Tuesday night game, without any prompting from me.
I can't go, as working.
But I'm interested on how many Albion fans are going?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Believe it or not, I was chatting to a Palace fan at work yesterday, that can actually speak without spouting bile.
He commented on how ztrange it was, not many Albion fans were going to the Tuesday night game, without any prompting from me.
I can't go, as working.

Not many people going? It will be a bigger crowd then they get this season!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes they usually do if it's no more than 5 minutes late on a normal day up until 19.00 and 19.30 on matchdays , so theoretically you have until 19.27 i guess + 3 minutes injury time in the signaller has had a good day .

Thanks. Hopefully I'll see you on the cricket pitch soon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can't go, as working.

Palace fan ye...but at work ...funny!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Snowflake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here