Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's talk about Palace

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If that team managed to beat Burnley, I would hope we will too. Much more difficult games coming up and we need to take as much as we can from this good run while it lasts.

I reckon if they end up selling zahahaha they could be in real trouble. He often falls over and cons a ref for their points or does one great thing a match. Without him I can't see much talent or much team ethic to scrape out points required on a regular basis.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I expect this is covered elsewhere, but worth repeating. What a tinpot club.

"Crystal Palace Football Club’s training ground kitchen was given the worst possible food hygiene rating after inspectors found it had been infested with mice for several months."

The investigating environmental health officer said in the report: “You have been given a food hygiene rating of 0.

“This is because the conditions found at the time of inspection were unacceptable.

“Personally, I am disappointed as you have failed to ensure the safety of the food you are producing and feeding your staff.”

They were also told to remove the mice droppings, not leave dirty washing up overnight and ensure all dirty equipment is cleaned before leaving at the end of the day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For their fans last night it must have been a 2 hours edition of Bullseye:-

"Look at what you could have won".

As the answer to all questions is money, even CroydonJem (assuming there is one) must now be asking 'where has all the money gone?'.

On the same tangent, and going some way to answering my own question.
The only palace interest I had, last night, was Meyer, when I remembered to look out for him, he was truly woeful.
Looking like a little boy lost, completely out of his depth against Propper.

Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The relentless self promotion of that club and their players would have you believe they are something special but it is all a myth.

Zaha who apparently is the best player outside the top six (although none of them offered to buy him) has one trick which is the push the ball into the area and wait for contact as he does not have the ability to do anything else. Same number of goals and assists as Shane Duffy yet is portrayed as the next Messi he really is not all that

Their fans the self proclaimed bestest fans in the whole world where were they last night? Pathetic support all very quiet from 20min and not a peep 2nd half at all just lots of folded arms.

A premier league club who turns up to play a game with two wingers up front and brings on an absolute lump straight from the Norwegian Sunday league having spent 6 seasons in the PL cash trough.

On last nights showing they are in real trouble this season

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
One thing’s for sure. They won’t be on here for a while to explain themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thank f.uck your normally 99.9% wrong,

Are you going to finish that sentence (a bit of punctuation would be a start) or,

:wink:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As he didn't get booked for it, could the PL take retrospective action for Haha's stamp on Andone?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Had 3 hours kip and at work now and still laughing at what a shambolic bunch of whining whinging kids who turned up in and couldn't string two passes together.
Embarrassment to the premiership and the sooner they sink the better

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Too much for some

Pen.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here