Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Would like to see Knocky have a go behind Murray instead of March, works just as hard and has more quality. Understand not changing a winning team though.

Everton team looks strong, would be delighted with a point but hopefully we can get a 4th win on the bounce! :albion2:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is this our strongest available team, or just not changing a winning team?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Good to see the knives are already out for the scapegoats.

I'm not expecting much from today, who in their right mind knowing our away record would?, but if we fail to get anything from today it almost definitely won't be purely because March and Bong are in the team.

A point would be amazing though, wouldn't it?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No reason to change the side IMO. Wolves' early success was built on an unchanged team.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is this our strongest available team, or just not changing a winning team?

Seeing as no one has seen Andone play for us, Montoya has disappeared off the face of the planet and Knocky is in a different frame of mind every weekend I'd say that's pretty hard to tell. My gut says it's both, but Propper and Gross will walk straight back in to the team when fit.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not overly optimistic. We have ridden our luck lately with superb defending and poor finishing from the opposition. Got a feel it may change today and if we fall behind, thats curtains. Going for a 2-1 home win, after Everton go 2 up. Its really a free hit today. If we are going to lose, better today than at Cardiff.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I have to walk into an office full of Everton fans on Monday, and I need a good result. Or at least a reasonable performance.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing as no one has seen Andone play for us, Montoya has disappeared off the face of the planet and Knocky is in a different frame of mind every weekend I'd say that's pretty hard to tell. My gut says it's both, but Propper and Gross will walk straight back in to the team when fit.

I think Propper OR Gross will be straight back in when fit, depending on whether we are Home (Gross) or Away (Propper)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Seeing as no one has seen Andone play for us, Montoya has disappeared off the face of the planet

I saw Andone play for the u23s and he was pretty impressive. Montoya isn't getting in the squad but is training and fit because Hughton prefers having that flexible 2 of Balogun / Bernardo who can play multiple positions across the back.
If Bruno was injured / lost form i'm guessing Montoya would be back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here