Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I couldn’t care less what others do. Palace or or not - makes you tw4t in my book. I meet plenty of Brighton fans through work none of them are as twatish as Llcoolvirgin. It’s just rivalry banter. No need for name calling whether it’s ‘my’ clubs board or not. The inferiority complex brings the worse out in him.
Er, I only called you a prick. Bit touchy darling.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Here we go .
What's the betting you go and start a thread on the away end of the BBS about Bozza banning TypicalPalace?

Edit. It's already being discussed on one of there threads and they want [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] to make an appearance over there.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Er, I only called you a prick. Bit touchy darling.

I'm not sticking up for him. But you are a idiot, seriously you are. You call me a load of names, then say I'm insulting and cry about it. Then you are off insulting someone else again. Sad really.

You must see the irony in your nickname for Wilf :lolol: He rips this the piss out of you every time he plays you hahaha

The fact is that he isn't going in this window. We'll be a much more stable side this year with Roy in charge from the start, specially if our rumoured transfer activity comes off. In a stable side he's likely to have another very strong season and there's no limit to his price tag if he keeps developing in the way he has been. We'll sell him at the start of the next window and his fee will go into building a more sustainable squad model.

You'll have to excuse every Palace fan in the world for laughing off your Wilf skepticism - you did all once claim that some geezer called Will Buckley was better than him.

In all seriousness you need to be looking at your own problems not ours. Second season syndrome is no joke and the league is going to be much tougher this year.
I recall Palace fans on here in 2012 spouting off about second season syndrome.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not sticking up for him. But you are a idiot, seriously you are. You call me a load of names, then say I'm insulting and cry about it. Then you are off insulting someone else again. Sad really.
Crikey. And I thought my last post might have buried the hatchet (it was a joke, did you not get it?). Evidently not in both cases.

Still frothing at the mouth at being insulted on a Brighton forum are we? You're all so thin skinned, it's almost funny, but actually more piteous. I even gave you a free hit last night which only the most insecure saddo would have taken in the way that you did, but you couldn't resist the last word in insulting behaviour and showed yourself up, yet again.

Does feel a little bit like I've entered the Twilight Zone though. I thought I was on NSC, not a forum for small girls from Croydon who piss their pants if someone says something nasty to them.

You're boring me now anyway. Much love "a idiot". X

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Crikey. And I thought my last post might have buried the hatchet (it was a joke, did you not get it?). Evidently not in both cases.

Still frothing at the mouth at being insulted on a Brighton forum are we? You're all so thin skinned, it's almost funny, but actually more piteous. I even gave you a free hit last night which only the most insecure saddo would have taken in the way that you did, but you couldn't resist the last word in insulting behaviour and showed yourself up, yet again.

Does feel a little bit like I've entered the Twilight Zone though. I thought I was on NSC, not a forum for small girls from Croydon who piss their pants if someone says something nasty to them.

You're boring me now anyway. Much love "a idiot". X

I'm not insulted. I am pointing out that you used insulting words towards me, then complained I was insulting and today you are back with your words. It matters not to me as its from behind a keyboard, tells me everything.
I will leave you to it now, as it is boring.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm not insulted. I am pointing out that you used insulting words towards me, then complained I was insulting and today you are back with your words. It matters not to me as its from behind a keyboard, tells me everything.

He said it was boring first [emoji13]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not insulted. I am pointing out that you used insulting words towards me

giphy.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Saved me writing it Easy 10, well done mate

Fish in a barrel though isn't it. They genuinely lose their shit whenever anyone fails to acknowledge the "legendary genius" of this apparent modern-day God who walks amongst us.

Well...stumbles.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you did all once claim that some geezer called Will Buckley was better than him.
No we didn't. One season when we were both in the Championship, Will had a better season than Wilf, but we all thought Haha had more potential and would be the better player in the long run.

I actually forgot you said Will Buckley was better than Zaha.
Easy to forget when it didn't happen.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Wow you really are a dim witted dullard. Go back to posting on the kodi thread or better still **** off back to the palace forums

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here