Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some views from other forums

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Lots of nice comments on us (and Chris Hughton) on the BBC report (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39549523)

Well done Brighton. Best side in the league. From a very nervous NUFC fan

Chris Hughton has a fantastic Championship record, a real credit to his profession. Well done Brighton.

Well done Brighton. Hope the Toon can sort themselves out and join you.

Perhaps Chris Hughton will now get the credit he deserves; well done the Seagulls

Well done Brighton and Chris Hughton .... almost certainly going up as champions. I suspect that Brighton will ensure that Hughton stays next year unlike NUFC who fired him after he got them promoted to bring in a 'name' manager. He is a 'name' manager in his own right .... good luck in the premier league along with Huddersfield.

Good to see a solid team with solid foundations in the Premier League! Brighton instead of Sunderland any day of the week!

Well done Brighton from almost going out of the League two 20 years ago to Premiership means any team can do it

Well Done Brighton. 2 more wins & we should join you. Just for the record we love Hughton at the Toon it was Fat Ashley who did the do on him, not the fans

The way things are going well might actually have a Tyne Wear derby next season. Can't believe how much we've bottled it. But fair play Brighton. Yous have been great all season

Well done Brighton but more for Chris hughton a manager who is very underated I just hope we join you soon but we as usual are doing it the hard way

Well done Chris Hughton, I hope you go on to beat Newcastle to the title and get your own back on Ashley.

Congratulations Brighton. From the Goldstone Ground via The Withdean stadium it's been a long journey. They are, as far as I can see an asset to the Premier League

Congratulations to Brighton. More so Chris Hughton, a good manager who has always been humble and sincere.....as well as managing teams into the PL. A breath of fresh air !

As I Norwich City fan I'd like to congratulate Brighton and good luck for next season as well. It would have been nice if we joined you but that's another story.

Well done Brighton & Chris Hughton, a long-term project, on a comparative shoestring, that simply had to work this year. A couple of very good players in the squad that would have otherwise been picked off now have a chance of having a go at the PL together.

Well done to Brighton, a much deserved promotion and I'm sure champions to be over my team NUFC. Pleased for Chris Hughton in particular, he's a real class act IMO.

Very happy for the club, been knocking on the door a few years now and well deserve to get their shot at the big time again after a long break. As an Evertonian particularly glad to see Shane Duffy get another chance, he'll get a great welcome at Goodison, lovely lad.

From near oblivion to this, What a fantastic, fantastic story. Really shows that anyone really can make it to the big time.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my god......has it really been that long since i read such utter bollox from other fans......how do the fuktards think new grounds get built ffs......

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Consensus from the Geordies I know is that we're chuffed for Hughton. He was treated appallingly by our owner and will always be warmly regarded by the fans. Until he orchestrates a 1-0 away victory at St James' park that consigns us to relegation again. :down:

Also, the title is yours now and it's definitely deserved. We've been shite since January, a lack of signings really knocked away any momentum we were building.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Is that a little dig?

Who knows? I don't think so though. He does have an amazing record in the Championship - one title, another one potentially to come, and two play-off finishes.

Both of his Premier League stints were cut short by unfair sackings - something you'd like to think won't happen with us.

I'm assuming whoever left the comment forgot that Newcastle were 10th when he was sacked, and Norwich finished 11th in his first season.

Webbo

Apr 16, 2016
Didn't know where to post this but as a Charlton fan I want to say how delighted i am for you.
Drink it in deep guys, relish it.
From an ordinary fan who remembers fans united day at the Goldstone, your great club represents hope for so many.

albionite

May 20, 2009

william

Apr 17, 2017
hi everyone. I have signed up to welcome you to the Premier League on behalf on MCFC and the Bluemoon forum. I am so looking forward to visiting your town and your stadium. the withdean didn't quite cut it for me, and we did get beat :)

well done and see you next year.

ps. if ever a manager deserved some success if Hughton. great fella.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
hi everyone. I have signed up to welcome you to the Premier League on behalf on MCFC and the Bluemoon forum. I am so looking forward to visiting your town and your stadium. the withdean didn't quite cut it for me, and we did get beat :)

well done and see you next year.

ps. if ever a manager deserved some success if Hughton. great fella.

don't worry he'll get loads of success next season ... 6 points off your lot would be a good starting point ������

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Burnley don't like us.

http://www.uptheclarets.com/message...&t=15563&sid=6a8048728191c7a386e4390aa6cef75f

2017_04_18_224633.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here