Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Awards Night

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm really not sure, but I'd have Knockaert behind all of Duffy, Dunk, Murray, Baldock and Stockdale.

I don't think he's hit the heights we saw last season, for obvious and excusable reasons.

This year for me is certainly a lot harder than recent seasons to in coming up with a player of the season

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I stuck a couple of quid on Fulham winning the play offs. Love their ground and the pubs around.......a walk across the park, jumpers for goalposts.

Hope it comes in!!! Fulham have more class in that little cottage than the whole of Yorkshire. It's just a county full of sheepy bland hills :)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
anthony-knockaert-8x6549-3667439_478x359.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Based on the quite frankly pathetic response on twitter I don't think i would want any of those clubs going up. Reading fans have been larging it all season, Leeds fans are being their usual di**head selves, Huddersfield think they are suddenly Barcelona and Sheffield Wednesday fans borderline dilsussional. I really hope Fulham steal 6th place and get promoted. Out of all of them they have played better football from what I have seen over both our games against them!

I would find it hilarious if none of the Yorkshire clubs go up. A county full of bitter inbred wan*ers

And their so called humour is based on sarcastic nastiness, 'orrible people.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Well done AK , some of his performances have been exceptional this year , I lost count the amount of times he wriggled out with the ball with about 3 players around him. Is it time for another who's got the most flair / A Vicente or Knockaert thread ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hope it comes in!!! Fulham have more class in that little cottage than the whole of Yorkshire. It's just a county full of sheepy bland hills :)

Really, not sure if you said that tongue in cheek, but the dales are beautiful not to mention my favourite English city, well apart from Brighton, York.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
I think Knocky won it for his passion as well as his skill. I guess that means more to the EFL than simply the amount of goals racked up.

What a great buy he was. Wonder what he is worth now?

For me though, Stockers for player of the season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I really think that Leeds fans are the nastiest, odious fans in football. They're living in the past thinking they are a big team, when in effect the only time they can fill their stadium is when they do a 'kids for a quid' or 'group-on' or similar.

The vitriol on Twitter is laughable, they are a joke club, with average players but a decent manager. Would be great to see them slip away out of the play-off's.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really think that Leeds fans are the nastiest, odious fans in football. They're living in the past thinking they are a big team, when in effect the only time they can fill their stadium is when they do a 'kids for a quid' or 'group-on' or similar.

The vitriol on Twitter is laughable, they are a joke club, with average players but a decent manager. Would be great to see them slip away out of the play-off's.

The thing is they might not fill Elland Road but they nearly always fill away ends and make good noise.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I'm not so sure. They are quite used to exclaiming how enormous they are and how they just need to get back to where they belong.

Part of me wants them to go up, get drilled every game and come straight back down. Maybe that will help reality sink in.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The thing is they might not fill Elland Road but they nearly always fill away ends and make good noise.

Been fairly quiet the last two years at The Amex.

But then I think you have a soft spot for Leeds if I recall........

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Good noise doesn't win you games. Time they learned that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here