Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Can add myself to the list? My youngest daughter is 15 months old but as I can't be arsed to sign her up it would be good if someone did it for me.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
After a night to review my thoughts. (as thread was started after minutes of being told no chance sonny)

Thank you for all you kind words they do mean a lot to me...............................NOT.

Just to confirm i do take responsibility of not meeting the deadline which i did not know of. (although that deadline surely needs reviewing, does it really take 30 days to order /deliver a shirt 30 odd miles away?)

My daughter IMO is at the right age to want to come to matches so i felt i had no need to join this before as when my son joined the only thing that turned his head was the Free shirt.

This is all about how i feel and how i have been dealt with as a CUSTOMER.

I had a business for 15 years and always said to my staff, look after your customers and they will look after you. Even if you don't agree with them or think they are trying it on, try not to show it, evaluate the situation, speak to me if needed but at the end of the day use common sense.

Common sense will always win IMO.

My rules for customer service are:

Empathy
Evaluate
Never promise
Deliver if the customer is a valued one.

Young Lady: Has said:
NO
NO
Two days not one day overdue.

My opinion as a customer is:

Stop my revenue going to said supplier and spend else where.

Do i feel valued ? about as much as dog poo on your shoe.

Am i bothered of course i am bothered i want to support TB for picking our club up out of the ditch and sticking back on firm ground.

Surely the club will want valuable feed back? It's up to them if they act on it, this is just my feelings.

Yes i wear my heart on my sleeve and i ain't about to change now, poor customer service is my big bug bear.

I will anticipate your warm replies. :bigwave:

So in a nutshell: you haven't listened to a word anyone has said and you're still blaming the club for your own failure!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Disappointed that there's no "Some bloke just tried to mug the club off for a free shirt" thread to roll with this.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Good plan. I'll just add you to the list for a shirt for now.

List:
Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
Gullflyinghigh
LamieRobertson
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
Gullsworth * 1 (2nd awaiting approval)
JBizzle
Ernest

Could you please add me to the list? My gf has started talking about babies - her brother had one two years ago, and another less than a week ago; her sister had one six months ago; and her best friend had one on the same day as her sister. Poor woman - she's now in maternal overload. So, in anticipation of her likely requirements in terms of quantity of babies she'd like, you'd better put me down for 2 or 3. I think I ought to get in reasonably early (if pre-conception counts as reasonably early), since I don't know whether the club will still be offering the scheme in 9-15 years' time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No need, your speedy resolution and professional manner have made up for the initial transgression.
Thank you for your understanding.

Please let your supervisor know that you should be rewarded in some way, perhaps a complimentary replica shirt?
Thank you for the kind words. We're actually just a 2 man company, and my boss is the owner. He's exceptionally busy, but a very generous man, and I wouldn't dream of asking him to do more than he already does for the community.

Can add myself to the list? My youngest daughter is 15 months old but as I can't be arsed to sign her up it would be good if someone did it for me.
They just make it too difficult to sign up don't they. They'll want her name, her date of birth, her favourite player's name etc etc. All no doubt intended to put decent fans off registering. You've got a daughter - that's more than enough information, you're on the list:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
Gullsworth * 1 (2nd awaiting approval)
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why aren't you getting this.

The 30 days isn't time to 'sort out the paper work'.

The, well publicized, 30 days is to guarantee the shirts go to supporters and members, not freeloaders who just pop up when a birthday is around the corner.

I think most of us are amazed it's only 30 days and not 3, 6 or 12 months.

#teamclub.

Absolutely this for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could you please add me to the list? My gf has started talking about babies - her brother had one two years ago, and another less than a week ago; her sister had one six months ago; and her best friend had one on the same day as her sister. Poor woman - she's now in maternal overload.
That is a beautiful story.

Our current policy is that you need to meet one of the following requirements:
a) Positive pregnancy test
b) Confirmation of pregnancy from a doctor or a wise old person
c) Fat stomach on an otherwise slender lady
d) A child
e) Child in man's body syndrome

However, the boss is in a good mood today, so I'm going to try and pop you on in a bit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Could you please add me to the list? My gf has started talking about babies - her brother had one two years ago, and another less than a week ago; her sister had one six months ago; and her best friend had one on the same day as her sister. Poor woman - she's now in maternal overload. So, in anticipation of her likely requirements in terms of quantity of babies she'd like, you'd better put me down for 2 or 3. I think I ought to get in reasonably early (if pre-conception counts as reasonably early), since I don't know whether the club will still be offering the scheme in 9-15 years' time.

Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous, the above post is made.

Seriously man, pull yourself together and think about what you have done here.

There are 4 (I think) real living and breathing young kids mentioned in your post and you've not requested a shirt for any of them. I appreciate that neither they nor their parents may support the Albion, but that is not a prerequisite to jump on the happy ship HMS GetAFreeShirtOffTheAlbion.

[MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] - please excuse my friend. Please put him down for 5 (five) shirts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just when you think this thread couldn't get any more ridiculous, the above post is made.

There are 4 (I think) real living and breathing young kids mentioned in your post and you've not requested a shirt for any of them. I appreciate that neither they nor their parents may support the Albion, but that is not a prerequisite to jump on the happy ship HMS GetAFreeShirtOffTheAlbion.
I'd actually penciled in payment for 4 shirts as I read the post, but I crossed it out when I realised he wasn't requesting it, he was only after shirts for his own future offspring. That tells us something about the man I believe.

@Triggaaar - please excuse my friend. Please put him down for 5 (five) shirts.
I will need to wait for a request from Gldstone1976.

No way ! @Triggaaar is a decent bloke and all that but after all the LOYALTY I have shown the club (and the weather and stuff) I reckon I DESERVE two shirts....
I am quite sure you do Neville's Breakfast, I am quite sure you do. I wish we could help further, but unfortunately I am only able to put you down for 1 shirt at this time. It's not easy being limited to one shirt per person, when you all deserve so much more, but my wonderful boss has to keep to his budget to ensure he can provide this service until his dying breath.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd actually penciled in payment for 4 shirts as I read the post, but I crossed it out when I realised he wasn't requesting it, he was only after shirts for his own future offspring. That tells us something about the man I believe.

I am quite sure you do Neville's Breakfast, I am quite sure you do. I wish we could help further, but unfortunately I am only able to put you down for 1 shirt at this time. It's not easy being limited to one shirt per person, when you all deserve so much more, but my wonderful boss has to keep to his budget to ensure he can provide this service until his dying breath.

Love the way you're patrolling this thread like an angry WASP :lolol:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Right, that's the final straw ! I have just EATEN my season ticket and I am now writing a furious e mail to Manchester Utd..they are I feel, a club that really cares about the sacrifices I make and this type of situation just wouldn't be tolerated. By the way you do know that I pay your wages ?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
No way ! [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] is a decent bloke and all that but after all the LOYALTY I have shown the club (and the weather and stuff) I reckon I DESERVE two shirts....
Why would showing loyalty to the weather (and stuff, apparently) earn you an extra shirt?

Honestly, I'm beginning to think you might only be here through interest in getting a free shirt, whislt proclaiming how loyal you are. There should be some sort of 30 day cut-off period to weed out your kind!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Right, that's the final straw ! I have just EATEN my season ticket and I am now writing a furious e mail to Manchester Utd..they are I feel, a club that really cares about the sacrifices I make and this type of situation just wouldn't be tolerated.
I don't blame you at all sir, and it breaks my heart to see decent fans like you turn your back after so many years.

By the way you do know that I pay your wages ?
I am a volunteer sir, I work for free. I am of course extremely grateful that Chicken Run has given me the opportunity to help, although I appreciate it's still not enough.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

@Triggaaar - please excuse my friend. Please put him down for 5 (five) shirts.

You're absolutely right. My motivation was to not appear either greedy or as a freeloader, but, on reflection, I can see that it would be churlish to turn down the generosity offered. It's not 5 shirts that I need though, it's 6 or 7 - 4 for the various offspring already arrived and 2 or 3 for the anticipated new mini-'76ers.

As above, could you please put me down for 6 or 7? Actually, better make that 7 - I can always return the seventh, if it turns out I only need 6.

Do the children who are recipients actually need to be relatives? For example, the woman down the road who I occasionally see in the Post Office and with whom I am on nodding acquaintance terms has just had a baby too. Would she qualify?

D

Deleted member 2719

So in a nutshell: you haven't listened to a word anyone has said and you're still blaming the club for your own failure!

So in a nutshell you have chosen what you want to read and missed the..............Just to confirm i do take responsibility of not meeting the deadline

My whole gripe is in the way this was dealt with, trying reading it again.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Why would showing loyalty to the weather (and stuff, apparently) earn you an extra shirt?

Honestly, I'm beginning to think you might only be here through interest in getting a free shirt, whislt proclaiming how loyal you are. There should be some sort of 30 day cut-off period to weed out your kind!

After fifteen minutes to review my thoughts I have come to the conclusion that you are wrong. I am in fact only here to get TWO shirts.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here