Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace had their own Fan Zone...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Hurts doesnt it lads. And yet when it comes to what matters, on the pitch you are always, always shivering in the dark of our shadow. Any chance you can give it a go next season?

*admittedly wouldnt have bothered releasing the video with that turn out but hey ho.

Give us a chance to catch up and spend another £100 million on our squad like yourselves and I would be disappointed if we finish only four points above you

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hurts doesnt it lads. And yet when it comes to what matters, on the pitch you are always, always shivering in the dark of our shadow. Any chance you can give it a go next season?

*admittedly wouldnt have bothered releasing the video with that turn out but hey ho.
What hurts? That your club is a tinpot laughing stock? The only thing that hurts is my sides.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Can anyone explain what this post means, at all?

Or just post the Alan Partridge shrug gif, on my behalf. Cheers

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

F*ck off you tin pot Pikey C*nt

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

TP is choosing his words carefully to a create a faux hard man image. On the basis that he wants to believe we are shivering and thus frightened of him and each fellow Nigel he shares his oh - doeur with.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
They proved that they could run fast (away), I remember that way back then.

Aux contraire. They found we were in the same division in 74 and as they could not cut it with Millwall or Charlton. They came down in numbers to bully us. The rest is *snigger* history.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013

Is that the best you have Hans? Not very good at this are you

Its all fun and games. We are scummers, pikeys, sh1t ground, nigels, rip off merchants, sh1t area - have I missed anything off? And YET...

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
TP is choosing his words carefully to a create a faux hard man image. On the basis that he wants to believe we are shivering and thus frightened of him and each fellow Nigel he shares his oh - doeur with.

Nah blind Pugh.. thats just your inferiority complex manifesting itself again. Nasty Palace

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
tough to replace fella..... and wont be cheap, several of my palace supporting mates are lets say mildly concerned by it..

Very true me old mucker buts whats the alternative- We'll be ok im sure. We always are..

Its the premier league- whats cheap? Look at that donkey you paid £13m for for example. Which as fate would have it is less than we paid for Cabaye.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Very true me old mucker buts whats the alternative- We'll be ok im sure. We always are..

Its the premier league- whats cheap? Look at that donkey you paid £13m for for example. Which as fate would have it is less than we paid for Cabaye.
Talking of expensive donkeys will the £30+ million striker
Benteke ever score more than three goals in a season again?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Is that the best you have Hans? Not very good at this are you

Its all fun and games. We are scummers, pikeys, sh1t ground, nigels, rip off merchants, sh1t area - have I missed anything off? And YET...Palace are still a tin pot Pikey inbred f*cked up c*nt of an organisation, who could not arrange a p*ss up in a brewery. Oh and my Sister is my mother

Corrected for you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here