Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong being abused all game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
According to Naylor's twatter a Leading Burnley Fans Rep has called BHA a disgrace.

Thick as whale spunk these northerners.

We need comparison pictures - I never like to throw insults like that at anyone because it just isn't right to do so but I found that statement hilarious.

indiana

Oct 3, 2003
Manchester
I've been on this board for many years but tend to just read posts but if anyone wishes to report racism or homophobia THEY experienced IF they were at the ground.

The person who contacted me from Kick It Out is Samantha@kickitout.org

Personally I've heard the songs many times but thought I had gone back in time years on Saturday. I don't want to hear it from anyone and there is no justification.
"We're Racist and we don't care" and "Town full of Q..." was what I heard. I was one of 2,000 Albion fans and they were already well on the case before I sent my little bit at lunchtime today.

So help them make a difference and give them evidence to investigate Burnley.

indiana

Oct 3, 2003
Manchester
I've been on this board for many years but tend to just read posts but if anyone wishes to report racism or homophobia THEY experienced IF they were at the ground.

The person who contacted me from Kick It Out is Samantha@kickitout.org

Personally I've heard the songs many times but thought I had gone back in time years on Saturday. I don't want to hear it from anyone and there is no justification.
"We're Racist and we don't care" and "Town full of Q..." was what I heard. I was one of 2,000 Albion fans and they were already well on the case before I sent my little bit at lunchtime today.

So help them make a difference and give them evidence to investigate Burnley.

PS I live in Manchester and have a few friends who are Burnley fans and educated... just to buck the stereotype.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They can side with who they like, and boo who they like. Don't care for them but so what really!

When another black players gets abuse, will they think, I've got to report this. Or will they look at what has happened to Gaetan Bong and think I can do without all the aggro.

Racism then goes unquestioned and unchallenged.

Regardless of what you think actually happened at West Brom, there is a wider issue here. 'So What' is just shrugging your shoulders and saying it's ok cos it doesn't affect me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Statistically there are a significant number of people in Burnley who have racist views. See BNP council seats, for evidence of this.

Statistically quite a number of people in Spain have less than liberal views on race.

Speaking purely statistically, if you grew up in Burnley, in a Spanish family, there is a stronger possibility that you might hold such views, than your average man in the street.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Statistically there are a significant number of people in Burnley who have racist views. See BNP council seats, for evidence of this.

Statistically quite a number of people in Spain have less than liberal views on race.

Speaking purely statistically, if you grew up in Burnley, in a Spanish family, there is a stronger possibility that you might hold such views, than your average man in the street.

Such insinuations really don't help.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Burnley fan here. On my high horse.

PS. Shout out to the posters who have called out Burnley fans as being "thick" whilst making some of the most basic grammatical errors. They provided some light relief to the somewhat painful slog through the 30 odd pages of this thread.

Any chance of quoting one post that calls Burnley fans thick and has a basic grammatical error?

Painful slog? It wasn't compulsory :)

Slight edit for you at the top. :shutup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
[tweet]990981169155051520[/tweet]

[tweet]990980476088307713[/tweet]

[tweet]990972124507656193[/tweet]

[tweet]990966786051985408[/tweet]

Sigh.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

When reading posts from some Burnley fans on this thread, just pretend it's this chap talking :ohmy:

Would be funny if this appeared as an avatar for at least one of them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[tweet]990981169155051520[/tweet]

[tweet]990980476088307713[/tweet]

[tweet]990972124507656193[/tweet]

[tweet]990966786051985408[/tweet]

Sigh.

You’d laugh if it wasn’t so tragic.

We need a huge investment in education, it’s really holding the country back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here