Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Michael Owen and Andrei Kanchelskis ?? Could both do a job surely

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Molumby in the centre of defence? Interesting.

Indeed. Seems to be a pretty regular thing these days, at least in the Albion academy, of central defenders also getting experience as a holding midfielder (and vice versa). It has happened with all of Glen Rea, Ben Barclay, Ben White and Remi Meyers.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'd be interested to know why Harper was subbed at 60 minutes.
Can only be due to performance, fitness or injury right?

It's in the terms of his three-year loan agreement with Real Madrid that if he plays more than an hour in any game we have to pay double the fee.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's in the terms of his three-year loan agreement with Real Madrid that if he plays more than an hour in any game we have to pay double the fee.

Wow. I thought we'd signed him, rather than taken him on a three-year loan. And I'm struggling to get my head around that condition, too.
PS while I've got you, the 'Icelandic wunder-kid' hasn't played for the u21s for a good while, and a hat-trick's some impact given this; is he just back from injury?; is this confirmation that he's a wunder-kid?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Wow. I thought we'd signed him, rather than taken him on a three-year loan. And I'm struggling to get my head around that condition, too.
PS while I've got you, the 'Icelandic wunder-kid' hasn't played for the u21s for a good while, and a hat-trick's some impact given this; is he just back from injury?; is this confirmation that he's a wunder-kid?

It's a wind-up.

BHA signed him on a 2 year contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here