Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vodafone users

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
You want the moon on a stick.
Approximately 25 times a year for 3/4 hours you get 20000 people all trying to use the phone network. The mobile companies aren't going to pay for more bandwidth or stick another cellsite in for 100 hours a year.

My gripe is that others around me on different networks have no problem at all.
I get that a mass influx to a mast hold things up..I actually train such information as a part of my job.
What irks me is that it's NOT the same on other networks.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My gripe is that others around me on different networks have no problem at all.
I get that a mass influx to a mast hold things up..I actually train such information as a part of my job.
What irks me is that it's NOT the same on other networks.

same for me on EE and my son on O2.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
There is a weird thing with Vodafone at The Amex.

A few of us sit together and we are all on Vodafone; two of us regularly get OK 3g/4g and the other two usually get nothing. They have their data on and all that jazz, but no luck. We are literally seats apart. Very odd.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Family have 3 phones on Vodafone, been with them for 30 years. Their website as BG says is easily the worst I have encountered. I mention this to every customer services agent I have ever spoken to. Coverage though is good hence why I have persisted.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Family have 3 phones on Vodafone, been with them for 30 years. Their website as BG says is easily the worst I have encountered. I mention this to every customer services agent I have ever spoken to. Coverage though is good hence why I have persisted.

I do exactly the same and tell the agents that for a major company their website is a disgrace. Like you I have 4 phones with them and have had ever since car phones started with the phones like a normal house phone with a a battery the size of a car battery through the house brick motorola days to my present phone. a Doro 820

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here