• Reading Win

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 110 76.4%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I already do.

We all do but it becomes Boro / Burnley result intense now... Weds lost, Reading lost... Positives :)

Hudds do seem to have an annoying lucky habit of nicking 2 bonus points late on!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only good thing I guess is if we beat Reading on Saturday I think that could be them out of it for top two. They'd be 11 points behind us having played 1 game more.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On the plus side Reading will be on a bit of a downer going into Saturday.

In addition - we beat them and that's them out of the race for automatic.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Huddersfield away at Barnsley on Saturday. Newcastle have an easy homer against Bristol City.

The most important game of course is the galactic collision of footballing supernovae that is The Leeds United v The Massive, which will surely determine the destination of the Championship title.

I'm not altogether unconvinced that the gargantuan clash between the CHAMPIONS of EUROPE and MASSIVE won't result in some kind of tear in the time-space continuum opening up underneath Bellend Road, creating a cosmic VORTEX that results in the whole of Yorkshire and several surrounding counties being sucked into a gigantic infinite WORMHOLE.

Its that big.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Let's not all sit here and pretend it is all good. Hudds have taken 18 points out of 18 and barely dropped any out of the last 10-15 games, Newcastle are also continuing to win. I am not sure even 92 is going to be enough.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Hudds have some tough games approaching including Newcastle and on that note the Geordies have a really tricky run as well.

no point in getting stressed about other results, just keep focussed on ours.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Reminds me of last season when Burnley and boro kept winning late on.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm going to fix this by going LARGE on Huddersfield each time they play until the end of the season.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
On the plus side Reading will be on a bit of a downer going into Saturday.

Wouldn't bet on that. We react well to defeats and sounds like we more than held our own against one of the best home sides in the division. You're likely to win but tonight will galvanise us more than anything.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are still 4 pts in front of Huddersfield plus GD means that we need to lose 1 game and draw 2 or lose 2 and them win both for them to overtake us it is all in our own hands, cant ask more than that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We need to take care of business and not drop any points. 'udders don't look like slowing down

We will drop points though - of course we will. As will Hudds & Newcastle...!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let's not all sit here and pretend it is all good. Hudds have taken 18 points out of 18 and barely dropped any out of the last 10-15 games, Newcastle are also continuing to win. I am not sure even 92 is going to be enough.

It's a big worry but there are positives to take from tonight's results too - always would be though :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here