Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Umm I've only given 2! One was spot on, the other didn't happen for various reasons. I'm very careful at the moment but heard this one from a journo
Fair enough. I'm sure your last rumour wasn't a success if i remember coreectly

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have heard a rumour that we are trying to replace Bong!

Alan Nixon tweeting earlier today that we were after a left back but that it would cost?
Saw that.
He's also the guy who said we were paying £4m for Duffy and the deal was already done. Hasn't happened yet :shrug:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Alan Nixon tweeting earlier today that we were after a left back but that it would cost?
Saw that.
He's also the guy who said we were paying £4m for Duffy and the deal was already done. Hasn't happened yet :shrug:

He said 4m bid expected....then later tweeted no new bid from Brighton!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only 8 mornings ( until January ) wondering if we'll hear more singing.

Squad currently just 25 strong, perhaps 24 if Danny Holla succeeds in getting a move back to the Netherlands.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nixon now saying we're after a playmaker hinting Stephens to Burnley could be back on (despite previously suggesting a deal between Derby & Burnley was close for Hendrick). Seems his sudden interest in us is moving to the scatter gun stage.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
See Villa have signed De Laet. Strong squad addition for them. Said weeks ago he could have done a job at this level rather than in Leicester reserves - did a reliable job for Boro when needed last year on either side of the back four. I assume premier league salary.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Nixon now saying we're after a playmaker hinting Stephens to Burnley could be back on (despite previously suggesting a deal between Derby & Burnley was close for Hendrick). Seems his sudden interest in us is moving to the scatter gun stage.

Perhaps he's one of the curious bunch who think Dack in means Stephens out :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Into the last week of the window...

Today's the day for singing ? ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Into the last week of the window...

Today's the day for singing ? ???
We should have been singing twice more two weeks ago!!

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here