Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does being married in a civil partnership have the same legality as a “pinky promise” ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I understand that. I used to do similar. But in the end, it is a waste of time. Someone who shits on seat on a train is not interested in a lecture on hygeine. There are some people on NSC who really ought to be banned in my view, because all they want to do is stir shit, and bully. Some sail too close to the wind (after drinking) and do get banned (for a bit, or for ever). There is no point in engaging with such people. I personally don't like to see anyone feeling they have to 'explain themself', especially when a serial nobber floats yet another load of old bollocks. So I think I shall continue to enourage others to block the nobbers, and will do it even more regularly and visibly. And, if Nick does block the OP, he can do what I do when the OP posts - read some of the replies, then resurrect one of the nobber's past threads, about how he'd like to punch someone hard in the face, as a meme. If I were Nick, I'd go onto the nobber's new threads and ask 'has anyone punched the old homophobe hard in the face, yet?'. The rest of us (who take an interest) would soon get what he was going on about. And the nobber can post hs silly responses frustrated in the knowledge that his victim won't be reading the reply. It works for me.

Let’s all put this DULLARD on IGNORE

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I understand that. I used to do similar. But in the end, it is a waste of time. Someone who shits on seat on a train is not interested in a lecture on hygeine. There are some people on NSC who really ought to be banned in my view, because all they want to do is stir shit, and bully. Some sail too close to the wind (after drinking) and do get banned (for a bit, or for ever). There is no point in engaging with such people. I personally don't like to see anyone feeling they have to 'explain themself', especially when a serial nobber floats yet another load of old bollocks. So I think I shall continue to enourage others to block the nobbers, and will do it even more regularly and visibly. And, if Nick does block the OP, he can do what I do when the OP posts - read some of the replies, then resurrect one of the nobber's past threads, about how he'd like to punch someone hard in the face, as a meme. If I were Nick, I'd go onto the nobber's new threads and ask 'has anyone punched the old homophobe hard in the face, yet?'. The rest of us (who take an interest) would soon get what he was going on about. And the nobber can post hs silly responses frustrated in the knowledge that his victim won't be reading the reply. It works for me.

I've never blocked anyone - I don't take NSC seriously enough to even care. In fact I find nobber posts amusing to read and then see them ripped to shreds. Maybe I should have lived in Roman times.

el punal

Just meen in respect to splitting up, as most of the time there are no children involved.Im not knocking it but it doesn’t have the same consequences does it ? I mean once you’ve decided who’s boxset is who’s it’s basically done isn’t it ? Advice greatly appreciated.

Advice greatly appreciated? Don’t bother posting. I know you really, really want to, in order to wind up lots of people, but you’re just not very good at it.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
OP is one of the biggest fishermen on here. If you don't like trolls don't open his threads. Personally, I prefer my trolls to be of the scoutmaster with poor spelling variety. If they copy and paste all their best insults from somewhere else so much the better :kiss:

What he said

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I used to have loads of people on block but it got to the point where entire pages of threads were sequences of "you can't see this post". Made for dull reading.

I've unblocked all but one now who, unsurprisingly enough, has now made his entrance in this thread :lolol:

I know what you mean though; it's so tedious trying to discuss things with certain people. Sometimes I'd rather sit across from Zaha and have him explain to me in minute detail exactly why he goes to ground all the time.

<snigger> :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here