Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Running Thread

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Which course/date [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION]? I’m up for another NSC outing.

I'll be around from 15th - 25th June.

Highly unlikely I'll make the 16th as I'll be hungover from my friend's 40th party and jet lagged!

I think I'll be able to get to the one on the 23rd though. I should be staying at my brother's place near Hove Park, there's a parkrun there isn't there?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I'll be around from 15th - 25th June.

Highly unlikely I'll make the 16th as I'll be hungover from my friend's 40th party and jet lagged!

I think I'll be able to get to the one on the 23rd though. I should be staying at my brother's place near Hove Park, there's a parkrun there isn't there?

We’ve also got the ‘ weakest link’ team relay the Wednesday before which is a great event. It would be great to have you on board if you can make it?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We’ve also got the ‘ weakest link’ team relay the Wednesday before which is a great event. It would be great to have you on board if you can make it?

Yeah, unfortunately I can't make that. I'm going to Croatia from Monday to Friday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Nice one, I’m free on 23rd and I haven’t been to Hove Park for a while so there is a course PB to be had. It’s not the fastest course but it’s quite nice.

Hopefully I’ll add a few new faces to my NSC sticker book!

Sounds good. I could get a full set of badgers in one go!

Run and a coffee afterwards would be good.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
My first outdoor run in over three months. Crap pace and so humid but unbelievably good to be back out there post baby and back injury.

Rewarded by a stunning moon rise/set photo over the back of Harrow school. iPhone doesn’t do it justice but worth the sweat alone.

99ccfd413a1447068863d4ef2c9585b8.jpg

Just over three miles at 10m mile pace. Want to get back down into the 8/9m miles ASAP but probably starting from a low base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'll be enjoying elbowing [MENTION=23419]penny's harmonica[/MENTION] into the thick, slimey mud of the moat during the swim transition at Leeds Castle sprint Tri on the 23rd June. Sorry to miss the Hove Park meet up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm up for a Hove Park run and a coffee on 23rd. Will the hair-streamlined Graham Godden be back at his natural home? You'll have to run sub 16:30 to win if so......

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm up for a Hove Park run and a coffee on 23rd. Will the hair-streamlined Graham Godden be back at his natural home? You'll have to run sub 16:30 to win if so......

Would you like a lift Sunday morning? Anyone else for transportation to Worthing 10k from the arse end of Hove (West)? Room for bikes inside. PM or text.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ll try and join you guys for a Park Run next season. I almost met [MENTION=18183]big nuts[/MENTION] in Stockholm after a Radiohead gig but, the responsible athletes we are, got our Brewdog pubs muddled up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Heads up - last day for early bird price for Brighton Half next year. I have reluctantly entered because a lot of my running friends do so it's become a bit of a social occasion. I might also enter Worthing however. Just to smash the pay day bank account I have also entered Bright10. Holding off on Phoenix until I have absolute confirmation from my work that I won't be travelling that week.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
IMG_20180601_130710.jpg

Not allowed to do Parkrun tomorrow.:whistle:

PM if you need any pollinating plants to help improve your running times!

Attachments

• 15278540496961138196396.jpg
    15278540496961138196396.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’ll try and join you guys for a Park Run next season. I almost met [MENTION=18183]big nuts[/MENTION] in Stockholm after a Radiohead gig but, the responsible athletes we are, got our Brewdog pubs muddled up.

Have a good start to your marathon season today in Stockholm and enjoy the Brewdog pubs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here