Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought this was pretty well handled too.

Decent start to the show I thought. At this stage, there aren't any absolute twats which is a pity. I thought that Chelsea woman was going to be horrific, but sadly not. I was ready to dislike Stanley Johnson but I'm struggling there. I suppose the one I dislike the most is Jamie Vardy's wife, but that's more because she presents herself as something she isn't. You're bang ordinary, love. You're not even all that to look at.

I like that female comedian - I hope she wins it.

Hard to disagree with any of that Simster. Fair play to the 6 doing that walk on top of the building. I would not have lasted 5 feet

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Me and the missus have got a £10 bet on who wins, we split the whole camp between us. She picks first then we alternate.

She went for Jamie first pick, which I think was a tactical error. I went Toff, as she's been surprisingly engaging so far and looks like she has a bit of SPUNK about her. Far more likely to win than Jamie IMO. I think I've also got Shappi, Boris's dad and Vanessa (Vanessa is just this years wallpaper, my final pick), while she's got Fizz, Amir, Denis and Vardy's doris. There's a couple more due to arrive, we'll probably flip a coin for those.

The evenings just FLY by in my house.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Me and the missus have got a £10 bet on who wins, we split the whole camp between us. She picks first then we alternate.

She went for Jamie first pick, which I think was a tactical error. I went Toff, as she's been surprisingly engaging so far and looks like she has a bit of SPUNK about her. Far more likely to win than Jamie IMO. I think I've also got Shappi, Boris's dad and Vanessa (Vanessa is just this years wallpaper, my final pick), while she's got Fizz, Amir, Denis and Vardy's doris. There's a couple more due to arrive, we'll probably flip a coin for those.

The evenings just FLY by in my house.

I'd like to put a bit of SPUNK in her.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would absolutely LOVE IT if in one series in the future, about 8 of them decided they didn't want to do it anymore, well before the voting started.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I would absolutely LOVE IT if in one series in the future, about 8 of them decided they didn't want to do it anymore, well before the voting started.

and just went off further into the jungle to build a new utopian society far away from the cameras, Ant and Dec returning in 10 years time just to see how they were getting on.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pretty stupid to remove. Ok so if he is racist and homophobic then he still represents a large view point in this country. The editing of the show doesn't have to be his soapbox and his fellow campmates can call him out on things if need be.

So he has a view . Let it be .

Maybe his view would change.

Removing things and denial doesn't cure problems it just masks them

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good riddance to the homophobic, self-centred tw@t.

Why on earth did ITV put him in the jungle in the first place, knowing his views (some time ago) would resurface? I don't actually know what he does? Hopefully his replacement is a lot more interesting as a person.

Not that it excuses it, but he was probably around 15 when he wrote those idiotic tweets, the ones I saw were dated 2011. I dread to think the shite I might've tweeted had it been around when I was that age. He was clearly a gobby teenager back then, and he hardly comes across as worldy-wise now that he's supposedly "grown up". He's certainly no loss to the show anyway.

Typical storm in a teacup over nothing.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Not that it excuses it, but he was probably around 15 when he wrote those idiotic tweets, the ones I saw were dated 2011. I dread to think the shite I might've tweeted had it been around when I was that age. He was clearly a gobby teenager back then, and he hardly comes across as worldy-wise now that he's supposedly "grown up". He's certainly no loss to the show anyway.

Agreed, poor bloke, storm in a teacup.

But no loss to the show.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Pretty stupid to remove. Ok so if he is racist and homophobic then he still represents a large view point in this country. The editing of the show doesn't have to be his soapbox and his fellow campmates can call him out on things if need be.

So he has a view . Let it be .

Maybe his view would change.

Removing things and denial doesn't cure problems it just masks them

He wasn't removed. He quit.

Agreed, poor bloke, storm in a teacup.

But no loss to the show.

I would rather they had kicked him out rather than let him quit. Will he still get his fee?

A racist homophobe living in Brighton? With any luck he will be Jamied into oblivion

According to today's gutter press, the REAL reason was NOT those old tweets at all, but rather, private facebook messages that he sent to a 14 year old fan, asking she send him photos of her breasts.

That's not a great career move.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
According to today's gutter press, the REAL reason was NOT those old tweets at all, but rather, private facebook messages that he sent to a 14 year old fan, asking she send him photos of her breasts.

That's not a great career move.

The tweets I couldn't give a stuff about. But grooming...well that's a bit different. If that's true, he's toast.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just started. Great to see Ant looking well after his problems.

Stanley Johnson won't last a week!

It's a bit of a cop out having Stanley in there if he is unable to do most of the trials and can't parachute or walk that plank. I'm sure Stanley wouldn't employ anyone as butler, for instance, if they were going to pick and choose what work they would do. So, he either shouldn't have been put in there or he should have brought a " Boy " to do the messy, dirty bits while he supervised from the tunnel entrance.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
The tweets I couldn't give a stuff about. But grooming...well that's a bit different. If that's true, he's toast.

The girl has SORT OF defended him, saying that he was only 17 at the time, and did not have any idea of her age. The Sun has published the exchange of messages though, which do make him seem not just creepy, but also a pretty unpleasant lad.

Basically along the lines of:

JM: You've got lovely tits. They'd look great in a bra shot. Can I see one.

Girl: No

JM: Have you ever done any modeling work? Have you got any pictures you can send me?

Girl: No. Some boys don't seem to know what no means.

JM: You're boring

Girl: Who are you anyway? Some lad off youtube's brother?

JM: You're an ugly freak anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here