Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Eastbourne District General Hospital

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Out of interest, why did you go to a hospital for painkillers instead of just asking a GP?

You have to get past the receptionist before you can make an appointment/see a doctor. I broke ankle on 7th September plastered 10th September and went to RSCH early hours on 11th. Tried my doctor of 6 years on 12th but turned away by receptionist. Tried 111 but that was a waste of time so waited until 14th before I saw emergency doctor. He then told me I'd broken my jaw as well as ankle. My long awaited appointment on 26th was a disaster as I was deemed late by the receptionist even though I pointed out that on the last four occasions I had to wait 40 mins average beyond my appointment time. This didn't sit well with her as half the waiting patients were laughing. In the end she wouldn't take the medical sharps the hospital told me to dispose of in such manner. So I left them in reception and proceeded to enjoy a good bottle of red. A week later I change doctors. A few days after that I have a warning letter from original doctor warning me of my conduct.

EDGH on the other hand can't do enough.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just a mention for Stephen Lloyd, without him there likely wouldn’t be a EDGH today. Some politicians can do good, and Stephen is one of the best, regardless of party politics.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here