Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...and have always boasted a squad of committed, mobile players.

brolin.jpg

shipperley.jpg

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which leads to the inevitable question, who would you swap out from our current squad to that previous one?

For me, I’d swap Bong for Bridge, Orlandi for March and.......... Kayal for Dicker.

[emoji23]

Just Kayal for Dicker for me too :thumbsup:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I must admit, if we were to raid the caravan club once their relegation was a certainty, that Wan-Bissaka kiddy looks assured, composed and probably their most consistent player. He's got a bit of a turn of pace as well.......shame he's been soiled

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
On October 11, 2016, Max Meyer sat on the bench while Germany completed a regulation 2-0 win over Northern Ireland in World Cup qualifying. He was presumably disappointed to play no part in the match, but Mesut Ozil, Thomas Muller and Julian Draxler were a tough triumvirate to shift.

On October 11, 2018, Max Meyer played (and scored) as Crystal Palace beat Dulwich Hamlet 5-0 in a bizarre mid-season friendly. His teammates included Jonny Williams, Sullay Kaikai and Jason Puncheon – clearly a tough triumvirate to shift out of the club.

https://www.football365.com/news/roys-meyer-reluctance-leaves-him-exposed-to-criticism

Do you think he’s starting to think about now What the **** have I done?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He's just fed up of the deliberate, pre-planned, cynical fouling. He'll be off to Juventus in January, I'm afraid, and it'll be the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION] 's loss ��

Who would people want brought in as manager, if Roy is sacked.

Genuinely interested to see who people would want brought in.

Shaun Dyche or Bielsa. Would Wenger want another job? still lives in London.

Delusions ‘R’ us

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's just fed up of the deliberate, pre-planned, cynical fouling. He'll be off to Juventus in January, I'm afraid, and it'll be the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION] 's loss ��

Makes sense. It will be easier for him there, as Italian defences are well known for never making cynical fouls. Ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here