Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Whatever division we are in I am going to have to take a season off, but I am not going to surrender my season ticket. I think this is probably an illegal thread so feel free to delete it admins. But if someone wants to take over my direct debits for a season and watch BHA, get in touch. I will only take on someone that has a good history and at least three references.

Thanks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Suspect the BHAFC CEO has already bookmarked this thread

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Whatever division we are in I am going to have to take a season off, but I am not going to surrender my season ticket. I think this is probably an illegal thread so feel free to delete it admins. But if someone wants to take over my direct debits for a season and watch BHA, get in touch. I will only take on someone that has a good history and at least three references.

Thanks.

Just out of interest, I’m not having a pop, why are you taking a season off?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It is all about personal reasons, so I'm not going to bore the board off. Genuine reasons.

Okay, it’s just I’ve got to work this morning, so I won’t be attending today, ( a curse on Murdochs Sky) and it’s the first home game I’ve missed for a couple of years, and I hate it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh go on..... You have already been accused of being a Liverpool fan, we love a good gossip is it to do with a transgender operation ?

I'm a Liverpool, Man U, Man C and Arsenal fan, depends on the season, I love wearing my West Ham shirt to home games at the Amex (? is it called that). I have dreams of the Crying Game and I need to watch it for a season. Life's a bitch.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm a Liverpool, Man U, Man C and Arsenal fan, depends on the season, I love wearing my West Ham shirt to home games at the Amex (? is it called that). I have dreams of the Crying Game and I need to watch it for a season. Life's a bitch.

Man that opens up a whole can of worms...... Are you saying you don't support Palace or Not ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here