Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] What sporting event are you NOT going to ?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Don't try this at home. Ferret Legging. :eek:

farretlegging.gif

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Darts .... I went to the Brighton Centre a few years back. It was fun at first.
Then the crowd got drunk.
And some of them turned into complete ********s.
I saw a bloke pinned to the floor screaming, 'let me loose and I'll ****ing stab you you ****'
A steroid 'Stretch Armstrong' look alike elbow a child in the face to get a selfie with Phil Taylor.
I ended up knocking someone out because they wouldn't let me leave without a fight.
I walked home crying with a busted hand.
****ing horrible.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I saw a bloke pinned to the floor screaming, 'let me loose and I'll ****ing stab you you ****'
A steroid 'Stretch Armstrong' look alike elbow a child in the face to get a selfie with Phil Taylor.
I ended up knocking someone out because they wouldn't let me leave without a fight.
****ing horrible.

Good night out then

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

****ing horrible.

Sounds like an average darts night match with The Clifton in Worthing back in the day.

Regards Questions

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I am definitely not going to watch any form of Golf competition.

Golf is an incredibly frustrating game to play but to watch must be worse. Spending all that money to watch a load of upper-class men dressed like twats bash a tiny ball around is not my idea of fun.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Boxing. No interest in watching two people trying to hurt each other.

Wrestling. No interest in watching two people pretending to hurt each other.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ll take the tickets off your hands, bloody love Formula 1. I’d pay way more than £200 to see you pootle off the start in an F1 race btw :lolol:

I wouldn’t go let alone pay for a Rugby League game, cricket, baseball , American Football, darts, snooker, synchronised swimming, swimming, horse jumping, over the sticks horse racing, golf tournament, women’s football or rugby and diving just for starters.

Oh God I wouldn’t actually spend money on a ticket for it.........if I ever get a freebie you’re welcome to it though (I did get one once to the Monaco GP once but didn’t go as had to move my trip dates).

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I always fancied an overseas Cricket tour, somewhere warm in the winter, but the move of test cricket to pay tv has largely passed me by, until recently. Less than an hour watching on TV told me all I need to know about the barmy army.

No thanks. I will give this lot a wide berth.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh God I wouldn’t actually spend money on a ticket for it.........if I ever get a freebie you’re welcome to it though (I did get one once to the Monaco GP once but didn’t go as had to move my trip dates).

How on earth do they manage a ticketed race on a principality? It's on the streets!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here