Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Must admit that some of the suggested teams have been real rib ticklers.
It's almost as if some posters have not been watching us play since the Championship days, with their desire to pick a 4-4-2 line up. It's just not going to happen, we have developed into a team playing 4-3-3 from 4-4-1-1 and the team for Saturday will be 4-3-3 to ensure whoever comes into the team further understands their roles in this formation and to continue the better performances following this tactical development.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The same team that finished the match at Old Trafford, high pace attacking football from the start and if we rip them a new one then we should continue with that team in the League, I know, fat chance of that happening.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mine would be:

Steele
Bruno....Burn.....Balogun.....Bong
Knockaert.....Stephens....Kayal...March
Andone...Murray​

If fit Bissouma instead of Stephens.

I have just two problems with that, I don't see both Dan Burn and Balogun playing together. As Burn is still untried at this level l would put the experience of Dunk or Duffy alongside him. It's the old problem up front too, Hughton won't play with two central strikers.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Everyone is picking Bong, but presuming CH plans to rest most of his first team I'd expect him to want to rest Bong too if he has a replacement.

It would give the opportunity to play Burn alongside Dunk or Duffy, and have Balogun at left-back - but although comfortable at full-back he is right-footed - otherwise who else do we have? Almost seems strange to have sent Suttner off when Bernardo is injured

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I would stick with the same team that won the last round , reward those who did an excellent job .... obviously dependant on Bissouma's & Bernado's injurys

Burn in for Duffy but only if CH thinks he has done enough in training to justify a start , but lets give it a real good go this season as we have the chance for real progress with less mental stress on relegation worries

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The same team that dispatched plucky....if available.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Steele

Bruno
Burn
Balogun
Bong

Kayal
Stephens
Bissouma

Knockaert
Murray
March

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Everyone is picking Bong, but presuming CH plans to rest most of his first team I'd expect him to want to rest Bong too if he has a replacement.

It would give the opportunity to play Burn alongside Dunk or Duffy, and have Balogun at left-back - but although comfortable at full-back he is right-footed - otherwise who else do we have? Almost seems strange to have sent Suttner off when Bernardo is injured

I would surmise that Bernardo is nearly ready to go, and being that Hughton seems to recognise him as our starting LB I’d guess Bong would play to give Bernardo increased recovery time

West Brom played a a second XI in the last round of the cup as they’re chasing promotion.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'd like to stick with the 433 we now use, with that in mind :

Steele

Bruno
Burn
Balogun
Bong

Kayal
Sanders
Bissouma ?

Knockaert
Murray
Gyokeres

With that many B's in the team,surely Button in goal and Barnes in on loan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here