Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] 'The Who' Movie Memorabilia

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I have recently been handed some old papers from The Who's 1979 film 'McVicar', they seem to have been the property of Roger Daltry himself as they are addressed to him and have his name in ink on them. They include various call sheets, the script from the first scene, a letter from the director to Roger and shooting schedules for various shoots through the film. Can anyone with some knowledge tell me if these are valuable or somewhere I can have the valued?

Cheers!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have recently been handed some old papers from The Who's 1979 film 'McVicar', they seem to have been the property of Roger Daltry himself as they are addressed to him and have his name in ink on them. They include various call sheets, the script from the first scene, a letter from the director to Roger and shooting schedules for various shoots through the film. Can anyone with some knowledge tell me if these are valuable or somewhere I can have the valued?

Cheers!

Speak to Two Choices Tom on here.

His old man was Daltrey's PA at the time.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hello :wave:

Will send a PM.

But also, whilst I'm here. Daltrey donated a microphone to Sussex Asphalte for a charity golf day a little while ago. The idea originally was to sell it as is, but a similar (framed) one sold for over 4 grand recently. That one was used at the Albert Hall for a performance of Tommy.

THIS one was used when The Who played the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympics. It's been framed and if you've got 4 grand burning a hole in your pocket, it can be yours. All of the proceeds go to the Teenage Cancer Trust. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], hope this is ok? if not, take it down.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roger-Da...h=item3b21b44ab0:g:0UMAAOSw8KJb2f5t:rk:1:pf:0

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here