Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
IDLES, obviously. Listened to ‘Brutalism’ last year and didn’t like it on first listen and dismissed them. Then saw them at this years Great Escape and ‘got it’.

Saw IDLES support Wolf Alice at the Roundhouse last week. First time I have seen both bands live. Both excellent although not 100% sure about IDLES. The lyrics (looked them up when I got home) are excellent. Wolf Alice are a brilliant live band, Ellie Rowsell is a great lead singer!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
May make a point of checking out Ghost as I will be going to Twickenham next June where they will be supporting Metallica.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Public Service Broadcasting. Brilliant mix of rhythms and archive documentary edited to create a new twist on history.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Westlife. I'd always had them down as just another cheap version of Boyzone so I never really gave them any notice. Turns out they're just as good. Only a few weeks ago, whilst surfing the net, I came across the song 'Flying without wings'. I was totally blown away. Gutted I never saw them live.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Okay, I know it’s 2019 but no need to start a new thread.

I give you Beak. Yes, I know I’m late to this party but I only recently listened to them for the first time

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but I have a band, although others seem to refer to more as a ring really, and when I slip it over the Honorable Member for Mountjoy, he seems to find a spine and stiffen his resolve to serve the community.
Perhaps best avoided unless a hard Brexit is desired.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
800px-Corvus_Corax_German_Band.jpeg.jpg
Whilst I assume they're very entertaining and lovely boys, as a Jew this is the kind of image my childhood nightmares were made of!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here