Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice v Brighton & Hove Albion (Tues 31 July KO 4pm)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
59: Bong's dangerous cross is flicked away by an OGC Nice defender at the far post and Albion have a corner.

60: CLOSE! Balogun's header looks destined for the top corner but a home defender flicks it away!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hopefully it is the shirts (nice one Nike...) as the Nice players do not look drenched in sweat.

Over 30c according to the Beeb.I expect their players are more used to it!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
63: Stephens comes on to replace Bissouma.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
After seeing a photo of us in green for the first time, my first thought that it was s*it was actually correct.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
67: CLOSE! Best chance of the game as Murray squares the ball to Propper - his shot from close range is blocked by the home keeper.

70: CLOSE! Suttner's fierce drive is palmed away from goal by Clementia - Albion with two good chances in quick succession.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
I'm a few hours away from nice in a more central location and its around 34 c. It also seems to get hotter in the evenings than cooler. Don't get this French weather

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Sometimes a player just seems to have the knack of scoring- it's rare. Gyokeres seems to be one of those rare gems. I wonder if we'll see him more than expected this season....

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
Guys being new here and starting to learn about all the Brighton players is exciting. Brighton seems to have everything from young promising players, to solid experienced players for every position on the field! Really looking forward to August 11th vs Watford regardless of whether Jahanbaksh gets minutes or not!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wonder if young White is being trialled as a potential 4th.CB in case we don't manage to land one of our CB targets?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
75: SUBS - Gyokeres and Kayal are replaced by Knockaert and Gross.

80: Gross turns it round the corner for Murray but his cross is cleared.

82: Knockaert cuts inside and draws Clementia into a save.

83: CLOSE! Knockaert curls a cross into the far post and Balogun pokes it just wide!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wonder if young White is being trialled as a potential 4th.CB in case we don't manage to land one of our CB targets?

Given Balogun's flexibility, would have no problems having White as 4th choice, probably needs games though to develop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here