Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Anyone know him?

7dc7fc280d521fc354da51a57af9078f.jpeg

Could be Ben's Grandad.

Mick Bateup

Dec 19, 2009
That's me on the 6 o'clock news last night. A retired plumbing lecturer who moved to Cumbria nearly 3 years ago.
I was a season ticket holder who goes to the odd home game and any away game up north.In the photo with Gus at the Middlsborough game a few weeks ago.

Mick Bateup

Dec 19, 2009
I am orginally from Hurstpierpoint, worked at Brighton Tech.
We are still cut off by snowdrifts and the Royal Marines delivered us some supplies by chinook.
There is another Albion fan who I go to away matches with who lives about a mile away.
I have supported the Albion since 1965 I am definitely not a glory hunter ( or a farmer)

Ripon Gull

Feb 9, 2012
Yes this is my mate Mick who I met after having moved to a remote part of Cumbria some 18 months ago - I couldn't believe that a neighbour was a fellow Albion fan, both of us since the 1960's. We travel together to most northern away games when we can get tickets and have maintained our support since having moved away from Sussex, so to the person who said we should support our local team, think again mate - once an Albion fan always an Albion fan. I go to see my local team play on occasions (Carlisle United), but no way can I get as passionate as I do when watching my beloved Albion live.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes this is my mate Mick who I met after having moved to a remote part of Cumbria some 18 months ago - I couldn't believe that a neighbour was a fellow Albion fan, both of us since the 1960's. We travel together to most northern away games when we can get tickets and have maintained our support since having moved away from Sussex
Holy shit, it's turned in to Surprise Surprise.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's me on the 6 o'clock news last night. A retired plumbing lecturer who moved to Cumbria nearly 3 years ago.
I was a season ticket holder who goes to the odd home game and any away game up north.In the photo with Gus at the Middlsborough game a few weeks ago.

I hope you remembered to isolate your outside tap so it didn't freeze up. :wink:

Ripon Gull

Feb 9, 2012
Yes this is my mate Mick who I met after having moved to a remote part of Cumbria some 18 months ago - I couldn't believe that a neighbour was a fellow Albion fan, both of us since the 1960's. We travel together to most northern away games when we can get tickets and have maintained our support since having moved away from Sussex, so to the person who said we should support our local team, think again mate - once an Albion fan always an Albion fan. I go to see my local team play on occasions (Carlisle United), but no way can I get as passionate as I do when watching my beloved Albion live.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gus who...and what photo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here