Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big thank you

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
To the pissed up dickhead who pushed his brother into my nine year old son 1 minute into today's game. He was so upset and scared, we had to leave after half an hour. I hope you read this when you've sobered up and have a little think about your behaviour. Thanks to those around trying to diffuse the situation, as you can imagine, I wasn't feeling my calmest.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Does your son go to a private school?

Serious question, not taking the piss.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To the pissed up dickhead who pushed his brother into my nine year old son 1 minute into today's game. He was so upset and scared, we had to leave after half an hour. I hope you read this when you've sobered up and have a little think about your behaviour. Thanks to those around trying to diffuse the situation, as you can imagine, I wasn't feeling my calmest.

A school boy error?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Just punch the other guy back, or insist he apologises to your son. problem solved

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
One of the problems with all seater stadia. If you were on a terrace you could generally avoid standing next to goons.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
One of the problems with all seater stadia. If you were on a terrace you could generally avoid standing next to goons.

Or you take your nine year old son to the front of the stand where there are ample empty seats .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
100% this.
How would you have coped if this was the 70/80s ?

I was LOST at Swindon (in the ground) 1970s aged 3 (three)........thankfully i don't remember..even more thankful i am (still) here,and survived the stones thrown at the train on the way home too...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Some people would apologise profusely to a child they bumped into, no matter how pissed

Some people are *****, sober or pissed

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Hope he's not put off by it. Shame that we get some absolute drunken knob-heads at away games pretty frequently and, if it's busy, they're not always easy to avoid.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Sadly, each club has its fair share of rabble, even the Albion.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
100% this.
How would you have coped if this was the 70/80s ?

He probably wouldn't have taken his kid in those times - I am sure his expectations were that we are now in 2016 and wouldn't expect this, especially from a Brighton fan. I just don't get the number of people here taken the side of the pisshead.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can't believe some of the replies here. And as for saying the child is soft, that's a huge leap of imagination. We don't know how big the bloke was, how hard he hit the child etc and how badly he was drunk. There is never a right time to become an apologist for bad behaviour.

I am also of the opinion, as some have suggested, that perhaps another seat could have be found.

Hope your lad [MENTION=2349]Skaville[/MENTION] is okay and continues supporting the Albion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't believe some of the replies here. And as for saying the child is soft, that's a huge leap of imagination. We don't know how big the bloke was, how hard he hit the child etc and how badly he was drunk. There is never a right time to become an apologist for bad behaviour.

I am also of the opinion, as some have suggested, that perhaps another seat could have be found.

Hope your lad [MENTION=2349]Skaville[/MENTION] is okay and continues supporting the Albion.

Top reply......

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Go to football, have lots to drink, enjoy the game, cheer the goals, but look after kids & old people. We're all fans, after all.

I hope your lad wants to come back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here