Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The new annual palace relegation thread :) I reckon if things don't improve by early October he will be gone . If I remember correctly in the palace relegation thread from 3 seasons ago , we sacked warnock after Boxing Day when we looked down and out , we survived . it's very early days but the natives are getting restless so this thread is looking promising but then again they always start promising for you :) let's see what happens after the next 5/6 games .

Ok. Will check in 6 games and gloat then :)

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
A couple of seasons? 3rd time lucky then..... You know it won't be that long until we're right because palace are not an established premier league club.... You can cheat and fluke your way in, masquerade as a big boy for a few short years, but inevitably your old dump of a ground and teenage ultra fanboys don't belong at the top table..... You know it, we know it and history will again soon prove it..... Maybe you can polish a turd for a few years, but not indefinately.

We're an established Premier League team already you bell, that's what entering your 4th season in a row at the top table is all about. Look at some of the players we now have; Mandanda, Dann, Cayabe, Townsend, Benteke, top Premier League players. You can only dream of where we are!! You're stuck in the toughest league in the world where only 3 out of 24 go up, it may never happen in your lifetime! Whereas we only have to avoid being one of the worst 3 out of 20 :wave:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I honestly think with the squad Palace have, the morale, the set up, dwindling support, that Palace could generally be relegated by end of Feb sort of time, Lowest points total ever..

Just a very poor side.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I honestly think with the squad Palace have, the morale, the set up, dwindling support, that Palace could generally be relegated by end of Feb sort of time, Lowest points total ever..

Just a very poor side.

If you're that sure we are going down by February then go and put money on a Palace relegation then post the slip on here for all to see, it's quite easy to do. Far more likely you're on a wind up. We have £100 on us coming top 12, if I'd offered you Palace finishing 15th, 16th or 17th I highly doubt you would have taken the bet.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If you're that sure we are going down by February then go and put money on a Palace relegation then post the slip on here for all to see, it's quite easy to do. Far more likely you're on a wind up. We have £100 on us coming top 12, if I'd offered you Palace finishing 15th, 16th or 17th I highly doubt you would have taken the bet.
Of course not everyone bets, and even anyone who does would have to be feebleminded in the extreme to do so on instruction from a dull internet troll.

[emoji38]ol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here