Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genki Haraguchi

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What happened with the Haraguchi transfer to us?

It was widely reported in the media that talks had started, but then it seemed to fizzle out!

It's thought his wife wouldn't FIT in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would much rather sing Cafu, who can play striker or right wing.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Would much rather sing Cafu, who can play striker or right wing.

Haraguchi can play right wing or support striker (no 10). I think having him as competition for Gross/Baldock and Knocky would be a good move. Would be a great squad player if we can get him for the right price. It sounds like Hertha are trying to take the piss on his transfer fee though.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Good to see this one is still alive - even if only for the quality of associated crumpet.

[yt]NDWgtB_MD24[/yt]

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Cafu would be my choice if i had one, simply becasuse it would seem he has more goals in him, Although i suspect becuse of this he will cost a lot more than Haraguchi.

You can bet your life that Haraguchi works himslef into the floor for the team though, all asian players seem to.

Would be happy with either.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
What happened with this transfer????

A lot of agent talk? He's doing pre-season with Hertha at the moment and there's murmurings of him getting offered a new contract soon, so... if he was going to join us, I'd have expected it would have been done by now.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Forget him. His name had 5 letters. I want a 4 letter wonder like Neto or Cafu. Genki is far too long - so Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here