Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ticket in the bag! We're on our way!!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Had an issue with assigning seats to owners but think I've managed to grab two tickets in P9, thought about holding out for Q2 but can never really trust the ticketing system and didn't have the balls to risk missing out.

Same!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Wouldn't let me buy youth ticket despite having enough points confirmed and repeated attempts.
Now sold out.
****ing great.

Went back in and tickets now showing as available and let me purchase youth ticket :banana:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ticket website now showing 'some restricted view seats available by phone'

Looks like it's close to selling out. F**K!

Don't panic just yet. The system cannot deal with a certain number of sales in a given period so reverts to a sold out message until it catches up on the transactions. Wolves has been sold out numerous times since going on sale, and still tickets available.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
2 x tickets purchased at 09:12 in P9 - Row AA
Bit of a squeaky bum trying to process the application...took some time to get through to the payment screen.
Very relieved to get tickets.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
2 x tickets purchased at 09:12 in P9 - Row AA - That must be the last row in the top tier?!
Bit of a squeaky bum trying to process the application...took some time to get through to the payment screen.

I dunno mate... my 3 are in P9, row JJ!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Finally got mine after a hell of an effort and constantly clicking and re-clicking the different areas for about 40 mins. Would have got better tickets if the correct points levels had gone on when they were supposed to at 09.00 but still delighted that I've got some. BTW - phoned the ticket line during the wait and was told that he couldn't sell me any tickets on the phone until 14.30 and he was in Manchester and couldn't help.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We're the top tier, we're the top tier, we're the top tier P9 boys!
Same here mate.

2 x tickets purchased at 09:12 in P9 - Row AA - That must be the last row in the top tier?!

Row AA is the front row. Not sure if this is a good thing or not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here