Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How sad

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I had no idea you add a friend! I wonder if some people just add as many as possible like on FB where you see people with thousands of 'friends' on the profile, just to appear popular...

Nor me !!
mind you I dont think I would take the trouble to try and find if anyone had friends on here ,I think that is pretty worrying pet

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I had no idea you add a friend! I wonder if some people just add as many as possible like on FB where you see people with thousands of 'friends' on the profile, just to appear popular...[/QUOTE

Agree..my Kids range from a reasonable 200(he might know them all) to over 1000(he def won`t know more than half). Saddo me has four,the three kids and one other(didn`t want him though) I`m happy to be Friendless on Computer...prefering real friends !!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Capture.PNG

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't have any friends on here (all say aaaahhhh) but have good friends in the real world. :bigwave:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ah, bless 'em, I hope they find someone soon.

As I head to the woods with shotgun in hand. When you hear about my demise on the 6pm news. Be safe in the knowledge that the following statement drove me to such a desperate measure

''NooBHA has not made any friends yet''

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As I head to the woods with shotgun in hand. When you hear about my demise on the 6pm news. Be safe in the knowledge that the following statement drove me to such a desperate measure

''NooBHA has not made any friends yet''

Don't worry, at the funeral everyone will be saying what a splendid friend you were. It's always the case.

Jan 30, 2008
Being a relatively new poster on here and just finding my way around the forum I came across a sad discovery.

When someone makes a particularly interesting post it always makes me curious to read their profile just to see what age they might be. Or where they are from and things like that. Just general curiosity things. Then you look in the friends section to see who they are friends with and that's where the sadness comes in.

If they have none on this site the wording states '' XXXXXXXXX has not made any friends yet '' maybe it's just me but once I got over finding it funny I start to think ''Ah Bless em'' I hope they find someone soon

Reminds me of my secretary who has been on dating websites for years looking for a boyfriend.

Perhaps the site organisers could rephrase the wording to something less patronising ? After all maybe they don't actually want friends.
cyber love/friends :facepalm:
regards
DR

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Being a relatively new poster on here and just finding my way around the forum I came across a sad discovery.

When someone makes a particularly interesting post it always makes me curious to read their profile just to see what age they might be. Or where they are from and things like that. Just general curiosity things. Then you look in the friends section to see who they are friends with and that's where the sadness comes in.

If they have none on this site the wording states '' XXXXXXXXX has not made any friends yet '' maybe it's just me but once I got over finding it funny I start to think ''Ah Bless em'' I hope they find someone soon

Reminds me of my secretary who has been on dating websites for years looking for a boyfriend.

Perhaps the site organisers could rephrase the wording to something less patronising ? After all maybe they don't actually want friends.

Jesus wept. You do realise that 99.99% of people on this forum have never even thought twice about that silly little feature and here you are obsessing over it. Oh dear.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Jesus wept. You do realise that 99.99% of people on this forum have never even thought twice about that silly little feature and here you are obsessing over it. Oh dear.

If you read most of my following posts you will see that i actually found it quite funny and humorous as opposed to fretting over it

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

490938f7d922321fa975e80f86de0aff.jpg :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here