Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland should be OK

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
there's your thumbs up. The only people who need help are the losers on this forum. I bid thee farewell.

if this forum is full of losers, then why oh why do you continue to be so fixated with it? clearly your own forum is mindfully boring. Are you the most intellectual face of it that there is?

Just bog off you boring, boring person. Funny, clever or smart you certainly are not

night night

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
if this forum is full of losers, then why oh why do you continue to be so fixated with it? clearly your own forum is mindfully boring. Are you the most intellectual face of it that there is?

Just bog off you boring, boring person. Funny, clever or smart you certainly are not

night night
hello gay lord reinforcements!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes but tomorrow, I'll be sober and intelligent whereas you will still be a deranged goblin.

And to misquote such a great man in such circumstances shows you up as the c**t you truly are.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is this the most pointless thread ever on NSC.
A ridiculous subject started by a stupid wind up merchant and subsequently followed by abuse.
Give over mods, just remove it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh bless, looks like [MENTION=30159]jimbob5[/MENTION] has had his ban lifted and now like an immature child is going around down thumbing people who dared to 'diss' him *snigger*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here