Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is wrong with people ??

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whatever you say Mr Sycophant. :rolleyes:

Ludicrous comment. I am increasingly of a mind you don't give a toss about our football club and come on here just to wind people up in the comfort of anonymity.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The attitude of some "fans" on here is simply embarrassing. Obviously all the plastic twats that have jumped on the amex bandwagon and have no idea what a real struggle is or how stressful a season watching the Albion can really be.
Hopefully the novelty will wear off for them soon and they'll f*** off back to their sofas to watch their original premier league clubs play.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Izquierdo can do the job no problem .
Really?... he is a left sided flyer with a right foot.... not designed to battle with 6 foot plus defenders in the penalty box.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Aug 23, 2011
The attitude of some "fans" on here is simply embarrassing. Obviously all the plastic twats that have jumped on the amex bandwagon and have no idea what a real struggle is or how stressful a season watching the Albion can really be.
Hopefully the novelty will wear off for them soon and they'll f*** off back to their sofas to watch their original premier league clubs play.

Indeed, our situation is pretty damn good. Its not like watching Moralee attempt to stay onside at the priestfield

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think people are disappointed about the striker situation. Bar that the recruitment has been stop on I think.
Moaning about it is not going to change the situation now. All we can do is get behind the players that we have and hope that what we have can get us in to a good enough place to give us a chance over the 2nd half of the season.
Back the boys to the hilt it's not their fault and hopefully we can do this together

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ludicrous comment. I am increasingly of a mind you don't give a toss about our football club and come on here just to wind people up in the comfort of anonymity.

Or i'm super passionate and want the club to be the best it can be and hate when they cock things up as the fans deserve the best they can be given as does the image of the club and all who work for it.

It's funny that people like you crap on people who love their club probably just as much maybe even more than you simply because they get fired up when the club lets itself down.

Maybe it's the insipid types who need to be called out and not the people who show a bit of passion.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
What ever will be, will be....

Do we really want players who don't want play for us. They would only upset the rest of the team at the training ground, in the dressing room and on the pitch.

We have a great team, strikers who will return to fitness, midfielders who can score goals too. New players who have not had long to shine for us yet.

Lets get behind the Seagulls, no matter what mistakes players make. Give them the confidence to play their best football. That could be enough (without the expense of another striker) to keep us up next season.

If not we did brilliantly in the Championship last season and we could again. :albion2:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You didn't go to the Watford game then? We seemed to be quite decent there but then we didn't win 6-0 so in your eyes we were dross.

Watched every minute of it. We were up 11-10 men for 60 minutes and didn't capitalise on it.

I also watched the two games before that, why not mention those games?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I was feeling pretty much cup half empty when I woke this morning to find no new striker news. Then I read the pratt from Geelong's drivel and all of a sudden, my Albion world seems a whole lot brighter.

I've never thought of it as dross football and I've never thought of myself as a consumer. I'm an Albion fan and I'll still be watching when and if we are back in the lower leagues.

I stumbled across the Goodbye Goldstone programme yesterday. Man, that brought it all back. Watching that arsewipe Bellotti and Archer on a TV with the patch over his eye. Roll on next week and the battle of the Albions.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Or i'm super passionate and want the club to be the best it can be and hate when they cock things up as the fans deserve the best they can be given as does the image of the club and all who work for it.

It's funny that people like you crap on people who love their club probably just as much maybe even more than you simply because they get fired up when the club lets itself down.

Maybe it's the insipid types who need to be called out and not the people who show a bit of passion.

Fans that turn on the club and slag off both the management and the players deserve the best ?

Right-o

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Three games in: zero goals, six measly shots on target and one fit striker.

That's local pub karaoke not the biggest festival in the world.

Shots on target is a bollocks stat to attack the team with. In the one game that was likely to give us any opportunity for points, we hit the post twice. But they don't count as good chances apparently.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Calling out the failure of ending up with one fit striker on a PL squad is not turning on the club.

You called the players 'pub karaoke'

Also said they were poor, to be honest your description of our team right now it wouldn't matter if we had signed 3 strikers as we don't create chances and play dross football

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Calling out the failure of ending up with one fit striker on a PL squad is not turning on the club.

**** me you must be a right laugh to pal around with. Go and have a pint FFS. It's Friday night for you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You called the players 'pub karaoke'

Also said they were poor, to be honest your description of our team right now it wouldn't matter if we had signed 3 strikers as we don't create chances and play dross football

Given the reputation some of these players had upon arrival then yes, they have played dross thus far.

Are you seriously going to say they have looked at home in the PL?

Dunk, March, Duffy have all looked excellent. Knocky still isn't fully fit but will be up to that level.

Those players are being let down by the play of those around them at present. Don't have the luxury this season of being able to bed players down and let them find their way. Had they arrived in time to have a full pre-season with us things might be not what they are now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here