Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time tomorrow is MAJOR BEDWETTING hour?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm saying if nothing's happened by 16:00 it's time to piss your pants and slag off the recruitment team

Well, I'm still dry.

I genuinely believe we will get our Strikers in but I can't see the prices coming down to our level before 10pm. It's going to be a very long 5 hours.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well, I'm still dry.

I genuinely believe we will get our Strikers in but I can't see the prices coming down to our level before 10pm. It's going to be a very long 5 hours.
It's been pretty much confirmed that only one will come in, if any. And earlier it sounded like the club were already making excuses so don't get ya hopes up!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
I am getting a bit nervous now given that schelotto is no certainty, and we haven't heard any murmurs of a striker agreement but I'm giving it until 7pm before the bedwetting commences

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
We are going down if we dont get a striker over the line. At the moment im not convinced we will, bedwetting around 7.30 i think.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
It's defo only a feeling as opposed to how likely it currently looks.

20million is what they'd accept imho, still too much but I dread to think what we might be forced into doing shortly before the window slams shut.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have a feeling that it may even be Zohore for whatever amount Cardiff agree to sell for.
They want to get back in the PL. They're top with 5 straight wins, they won't let him go.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Must be a few people starting to get nervous now, Shirley?

According to much of the media back in July we were in for Zohore. This could well be Levy-like genius by Barber/Winstanley to wait for the price to fall on the last day.

You've got to hand it the Albion, they never disappoint.

Why would the player come to us destined for the championship next season, when he can stay with a club destined for the top flight? Well that's what I would be saying to him if I was a Cardiff fan

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
According to much of the media back in July we were in for Zohore. This could well be Levy-like genius by Barber/Winstanley to wait for the price to fall on the last day.

You've got to hand it the Albion, they never disappoint.

Why would the price fall when they don’t want to sell him?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Must be a few people starting to get nervous now, Shirley?

You can’t go expressing any concern or some **** will use that highly original phrase bedwetter. It wasn’t funny the first time it was used and gets less so every time it is repeated.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You can’t go expressing any concern or some **** will use that highly original phrase bedwetter. It wasn’t funny the first time it was used and gets less so every time it is repeated.
Is this Groundhog Day?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here